The Rescue Part 1

HEY LOVELIES!! HERE IT IS CHAPPIE 12!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I’VE BEEN WRITING IT OVER THE COURSE OF A MONTH BECAUSE I’M SUFFERING FROM SOME SERIOUS WRITER’S BLOCK. FORGIVE ME IF IT’S NOT AS PERFECT AS THE OTHER CHAPTERS. WRITER’S BLOCK IS A REAL BITCH SOMETIMES L

“Ugh…” I shift sleepily searching for the most comfortable position I can find as the sleep starts to wear away from my eyes. I don’t want to wake up. No! A steady low snore catches my attention and I turn towards the sound. The sleeping face of Logan greets me, angelic and innocent in the morning light. Why can’t he be this calm when he’s awake? I continue to study him noting that the creased lines probably due to stress have faded from his skin. Sighing I turn onto my back, last night…..we really did just watch a movie. Surprising? Yeah I thought so too. I was almost positive that he was going to try something as we lay in his bed. Instead we just watched the movie and his fingers massaged the back of my head until I descended into a deep sleep. I’m not disappointed. I’M NOT! Don’t look at me like that. God knows every time he tries to touch me multiple types of shivers wrack my body.  One second I’m so turned on that I’m prepared to tackle him. The next I’m absolutely terrified and don’t want it. It’s just a ginormous tornado of emotions, spinning and spinning. Never does it stop and set on just one. I sigh and turn to the nightstand grabbing my phone. Maybe Puck’s called. I still haven’t heard from him. I check for any missed calls eagerly but alas I have none. What is that idiot doing? I need to go home. Lazily I drag myself from Logan’s pimp bed (No kidding I swear it’s a pimp bed) and look at the clock. Five-thirty. School starts at seven thirty that gives me a good amount of time to take a shower real quick and leave.  I proceed to the bathroom stripping quickly out of my clothes and hopping into the fancy spray of water. Almost immediately all of the sexual tension that had built up in my muscles last night melts away. After a few minutes I hop out and snatch a towel from the rack on the wall, proceeding to dry myself off.

“Hmmm, it’s pleasing to wake up to such glorious nudity in the morning.” Startled I spin around to face the door covering myself with the large white towel.  Logan is leaning against the doorway studying me with vibrant lust in his eyes.

My skin paints itself a tomato red and I avert my eyes. “How long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough.” He replies coming closer. He reaches out and grabs me by the waist pulling me tightly against him. Immediately his mouth finds my neck and gives it smothering attention.

“I…I need to go home.” I stammer pushing against him weakly.

“You are home.” He answers. I huff and am about to argue when he catches my mouth with his silencing any protests I might have. His kiss is so violent and filled with sex that my knees immediately turn to Jell-O. Despite my fear of his advances my arms twine themselves around his shoulders and I find myself kissing him back eagerly the fast pace of our mouths drowning out the rest of the world.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” A voice shrieks out of nowhere I jump and my towel starts to slide down my hips. Quickly I fumble to catch it before it hits the floor. Logan groans in anger and turns snarling.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” The woman, who stands in the door way, stares in horror at me before looking at Logan.

“It’s my day to take Sirena.” She states glaring at him. Oh, so that’s his ex-wife. Slim with the air of an actress. Long brown hair that splays over her shoulders like a chocolate waterfall.  Piercing brown eyes and plump red lips. HE WANTS TO FUCK ME? LOOK AT HER! SHE’S A SUPER MODEL! “Who the fuck is this?”