Intro

⚠️ warning ⚠️ swearing ⚠️

A girl who looks to be about 14 with long purple hair with a dirty blond strand, grayish eyes with dark circles under them, who looks to be part dragon. Wearing a dark blue sleep mask with a dark purple ribbon, a dark purple night gown with dark blue stars and trims seems to be sleeping. She stirs a bit as her scrolls goes off with an alarm to the song 'Girls' by girl in red, turns off the song after a few seconds of trying to ignore the fact that she had to get up and finally actually got up pretty drowsily. She draws a light indigo circle. Which changes her into a pale orange off the shoulder shirt with pale blue straps and a pale blue skirt, black glasses. Also putting her hair up into a half up half down style with to buns on the top of her head and the rest of her hair down, Some basic make up with pale orange and pale blue sneakers, and starts walking forward.

???: Ohayō meinu! (Good morning bicthes in Japanese) Ok I probably shouldn't do Japanese right now.... anyways! I'm Lucinda Rochelle but in this story it's just Rochelle anyways you can call me Rosh or Shelly in this story(but I'll refer to myself as Rosh)

(I have a pic of Rosh in 'My ocs' book)

Rosh: So I should probably get everyone here now.....even if it is 11:30.....at night....whatever!

Rosh draws another circle in the air and suddenly we're all in the basement with has a light gray carpeted floor and ceiling white walls with a light indigo trim (matching the color of my circles) a chandelier. One side of the room has a big long white couch(one of those ones that has a corner that can seat like 7 or 8 people) an armchair to match a glass coffee table with light wood supporting it(along with magazines and a remote) and a tv size 63 inches along with light indigo carpet. On the other side of the room is two bookshelf's on ether side of the room. On the left is all the usual books and movies with the right one having a bunch of anime figures. A desk with drawing supplies and a lamp one the left, and finally a bunch of amine posters scattered randomly around the room.

Rosh: Yoshi, meinu o shōkan suru jikanda (Ok it's time to summon the bicthes in Japanese)

Rosh draws another circle opening up a portal failing out comes Luz, Amity, Willow, Gus, Boscha, Edric, Emira, Eda, and King.(let me know if I should add anyone else)

Rosh: Yā shokun (hey you guys in Japanese)

Amity: Where are we?

Boscha: What the fuck just happened?

Luz: Ami can you get off of me?

Willow: Who are you?

Gus: What did you say?

Edric bonked his head and is now rubbing it while Emira is making sure he doesn't have a bruise

Eda's looking around

Kings still asleep

Everyone starts talking trying to figure out what happened

Rosh getting up on a chair from the desk: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Silence

Rosh: Ok now to answer your questions. You are in my house, you just got teleported, I'm Rochelle but you can call me Rosh or Shelly, and I said 'Yā shokun' which is Japanese for hey you guys.

Everyone: ok

Luz sees my figures and starts to walk over to them: wow

Rosh: Don't touch them I got them from the human realm (I go to the human realm like twice a year) and there like $100-$300 each. Soshite, watashi wa anata ni sorera o kowashite hoshikunai (and i don't want you to break them in Japanese).

Luz taking a step back: Oh!

Edric: Why do you keep speaking in that other language?

Rosh: Once again it's called Japanese and it's cause I'm speaking to the readers, and I don't want you to know what I'm saying.

Everyone looks at each other: What readers?

Rosh: ...uh...well... Ok so I'm doing this like dare book that's why I summoned you all here and the readers are the people who are reading this story.

Emira: So is that why there is some random girl recording us right over there?

She point to a girl with hair that faded from a purple to a faded pinkish-maroon, that is tied up in a small ponytail. She has both demon and ram horns, with a lizard tail. An off the shoulder pinkish-maroon and orange shirt that is a lil bit faded, ripped jeans and a purple sweatshirt tied around her waist(which is also faded) and orange and pink sneakers. Who's has a small smile on her face with one eye closed, and is on one knee holding a camera.(I have a photo of her in my oc book as well)

Rosh: Oh ya that's my friend Avery she's ganna be filming the whole game along with right now.

Amity getting a bit nervous: Do we HAVE to play this game

Luz excited: Oh come on Ami it will be fun! :)

Rosh: No you don't HAVE to play

Amity letting out a breath she had been holding in: good

Roch: Demo-sō shinaito petto no akuma ni tabe sasete ageru

Edric: What now?

Rosh: I said, but if you don't i'll feed you to my pet demon

Silence

Avery yelling from outside: STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN SILENCE!!!

Willow: Uh what was that about

Rosh: Oh Avery is afraid of silence

Luz: How does she sleep?

Avery: I listen to music!(got that idea from my lil sis she can't sleep without music and I have a hard time sleeping with noise)

Rosh: oh right! It's almost midnight so you guys should probably get some sleep sense your just ganna wake up whenever I tell ya to. Soshite watashi wa bideogēmu o shitai.(and i wanna play video games)

Willow: What?

Rosh: Oh nothing.

Willow: K

Rosh: Ok now all of you get the fuck out of here and find a guest room.

Everyone starts to leave

Rosh: Oh and don't go in my bedroom or I'll rip out all your guts and feed them to my pet demon!

Silence

Rosh: Ok now that that's all done please comment your truth/dares and I also wanted to say that I will do pretty much anything other then ships with big age gaps:between family or sex(sence there minors)but I'm fine with pretty much anything else.

Rosh: Watashi wa kore o sakujo suru hitsuyō ga nai yō ni anata ga ikutsu ka no shinjitsu/ aete eru koto o negatte imasu, kaku no ga totemo tanoshikatta to kanjimasu( i just hope that u get some truth/dares so that i don't have to delete this, sense it was so much fun to write in Japanese)

Rosh: Thank you so much for reading this :)

1221 words

P.S. Srry if this story isn't very good but I've rewritten this chr like 5 times the first time it was only 400 words then 900 then 1000 then 1200 again and it's gotten a bit better I hope. Oh and also Idk why I wanted Luz to check out my figures I just did.