Dare day 2

Sorry for the long pause between actual parts was a bit to busy to write and everything that I have posted for like the last week I wrote a while ago and just had sitting around. Thank you :)

⚠️ warning ⚠️ swearing ⚠️

Rochelle is sitting at a table with someone with dark blue eyes and dark purple pupils, purple and blue hair every other strand being purple and the others being blue sticking out just a bit from under a beanie, a kinda dark cyan (a bit bluer) and purple on the bottom a turtle neck and the sleeves only going half way over sized shirt, dark blue with purple star sweatpants, who looks like some sort of halfling but can't tell what exactly. (you really have to see the pic in 'My ocs' book to see the halfling part of him)

??? Takes a bite of a waffle: Uh Shelly aren't you ganna wake them up

Rosh: Nah I'm good last time I did it took 10 minutes get them all to get up and 15 minutes to get them to all sit down for truth or dare.
I say as I take a bit of food

??? Takes a sip of apple blood: Ok. Mm I LOVE  apple blood

Rosh swiging half of the apple blood down: I know right. Oh and Blake are you ganna play with us?

Blake: Well I did come for the food but sure why not I mean it's not like I got anything better to do, and I don't wanna be all along.

Rosh grabbing a waffle and shoving it all in her mouth: You could hang with Gale.(my pet demons name is Abigail)

Blake taking another bite of a waffle : Uh Abby doesn't really like me

Rosh finishing off her waffles: mm ya sure you're not afraid of her?
I tease

Blake starting on another waffle: Ah ya I'm sure

Luz coming down the stairs: Good morning what's for breakfast?

Rosh: Ohayō meinu( good morning bicth in Japanese) and waffles.

Blake: Buenos dias(good morning in Spanish)

Luz: Who's that?

Rosh getting more apple blood: I'll tell you when everyone else gets here

1 hour later(it's now 8:13 a.m.)

Eda comes walking down the stairs

Rosh talking into a mic: Congratulations your the last one left Jonny tell her what's she's won!

Blake also talking into a mic: Yoooooooooooou've won a plate of cold waffles and the rest of the apple blood!

Blake holds up a plate of waffles and a bottle thats quarter full of apple blood

Eda takes the apple blood and waffles setting the waffles down and sticking all the apple blood

Rosh: Well it's a good thing I have another two bottles of apple blood

Edric: Soooooo....

Emira: Will you tell us who the fuck that is now?

Ed points to Blake who is now wearing a ripped dark purple crop top with a dark blue like bolero(A bolero is according to google: a woman's short open jacket) with the sleeves rolled up, navy blue biker shorts, a dark purple belt on top with a blue belt on bottom, thigh high purple cat that has blue eyes socks. Who's drawing a dark purple circle to summon there scroll. (and no I'm not changing her pronouns they just go by all pronouns)