Chapter 7: Comeback Queen

A few days had passed and Hagakure was finally well enough to return to school. She walked through the big blue archway with newfound confidence ready to dazzle the word. She happily skipped down the halls until she reached a big brown door labeled 1-A. The rest of her classmates were already inside, just hanging out while waiting for Aizawa to show up and begin class. As soon as she walked through the door, all eyes turned toward her. Everyone had a confused look on their faces, seeing this random girl walk into their classroom like she had been there all year. Iida immediately jumped up to greet her, not missing a single beat as their class rep.

"Hello there! welcome to Class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa never mentioned we would be getting a new student, but welcome nevertheless. My name is Tenya Iida, the class representative. And your name is?"

Hagakure couldn't help but burst out laughing receiving even more curious glances from the rest of the class.

"Iida chill out it's me! Hagakure!"

She twirled around while flashing a smile. The first smile that everyone could see. Iida's jaw hit the floor as he struggled to form words.

"H-Hagakure?"

He sputtered in disbelief.

"I-Is that really you? But....you aren't invisible"

"I know long story, but you all can see me now!"

She exclaimed waving her hands above her head. Ashido ran over and pushed Iida out of the way when she heard her best friends name, followed by Yaoyorozu.

"Toru?"

Mina also asked in disarray, looking her up and down.

"In the flesh!"

Hagakure squealed as she squeezed her friends.

"Oh my gosh Toru you're so gorgeous!"

Yaoyorozu complimented.

"Damn girl look at you!"

Ashido added as Hagakure beamed with happiness.

"Looking good Hagakure. We were all worried about you. What happened? Aizawa didn't tell us anything"

Midoriya asked, walking over to the group.

"I was doing a stealth op for Best Jeanist and I got hit with a radioactive energy beam. I'm fine though don't worry"

Hagakure relied reassuringly. One by one everyone came up to congratulate Hagakure and wish her well from the incident, except Bakugo who just sat as his desk reading as if nothing had happened.

"Um hello Hagakure"

She turned around to see Ojiro slowly making his way towards her, waving nervously while holding his other hand behind his back. His cheeks were a light pink and his forehead began to perspire. Hagakure immediately felt her heart racing as the moment she anticipated for the past few days was finally upon her.

"Oh hi Ojiro"

She replied casually, desperate to maintain a cool and calm demeanor.

"Wow um you look...great!"

Ojiro mumbled, his blush deepening as he tripped over his words. He was very new when it flirting, especially with a girl he liked and didn't know what to say. Hagakure thought it was super cute seeing him get all flustered from trying to talk with her.

"Thanks! I'm so glad you think so"

She immediately covered her mouth realizing what she implicated, but Ojiro was too innocent to notice. Ashido and Uraraka were trying to contain their laughter as they watched this all unfold from the far side of the room.