Natasha x reader (Smut)

A/n: I uh- kinda maybe stole this from my OC x Natasha fanfiction book that I have like 20 chapters written for but never republished and replaced my OCs name with YOU so there might be grammar fuck ups

Contains: Gxg, face riding, fingering, pwp

Word count: 572

. . . .

"So what, you kiss me and then run into the arms of some other woman?" You were bombarded by Natasha's accusation the moment she stepped onto their shared floor.

"What?"

"You know."

"Actually I don't, I can't read minds Natasha." You said frustrated.

"At lunch today, hell I'm pretty sure you have a daughter too."

"Wha- Oh my god. That was my goddaughter, the one I told you about and the woman was her mother."

"Oh."

"And YOU kissed ME." You pointed out.

"Well it seemed like you liked it." Natasha scoffed.

"I did!"

"So then why are we arguing?"

"Because you got all jealous." You told Nat.

Then they were kissing, except this time Natasha was in charge. She shoved you against the wall, placing her knee in between your thighs.

You moaned at the friction and drove your hands through Natasha's hair. Nat removed her knee, you almost whimpered at the loss of the feeling.

"Bed," kiss, "room," kiss, "now." Natasha commanded.

You didn't even bother responding as Nat led her to her bedroom still kissing her. Your hands had found their way down to Nat's pants. You slipped her hand underneath the fabric and touched Natasha's panties.  You could feel Nat as aroused as yourself . 

Pressing a teasing hand on top of the thin lace, you heard Nat's quickening breaths. Moving your hand slowly in circles locating the red head's clit. Hearing breathy moans drove you to pull down both layers of cloth preventing you direct access to Natasha's heat. Your fingers brushed Nat's core, finally feeling the soaked folds. You pushed Natasha onto the bed.

"You like that Natalia?"

Nat growled at the use of the name but her anger was forgotten when you slipped a finger into her.

"Put another one in." Nat demanded.

"What's the magic word?" You teased.

"Next time I'm on top." A frustrated Natasha declared.

You personally couldn't wait for that but she just arched her eyebrow still waiting for the 'magic word'.

"Please, put another finger inside of me Y/n." Natasha relented in a mockingly sweet tone.

Now pumping in and out of Nat,  you ached to taste her. Nat came down from her first high.

Pulling her fingers out abruptly and nudging them into Natasha's mouth. The other woman sucked on them as they mouth-fucked her, you  made your way down to Natasha's clenched core and lightly placed a kiss on her clit. Nat squirmed in response, then she pulled you up.

"I want to taste you." Nat told you.

You understood the desperation and came to a compromise. You climbed up and set your hips on either side of Natasha's waiting face. When a tongue latched onto your clit, you couldn't help but grind your hips harder.

Reached down you practically devoured Nat's pussy, moaning into it causing vibration.

Natasha's walls clenched around your tongue as she rode out the climax. You could feel your own approaching.

"Oh god- Oh Natalia," With that you came on Nat's face.

You gave Natasha a kiss.

You got off Nat and went to clean up the both of you up. You contemplated leaving but you were too tired. Hoping Natasha didn't kick you out, you slid on the bed. Nat said nothing as she joined you and pulled you closer. You and Nat succumbed to sleep.