Not The Love Interest

I was never like this before. I didn't understand dating in high school. I still don't. But now, when I look at him, everything is different. Cause he's cute and he's dorky and all of his imperfections make him so perfect. He's Peter Benjamin Parker and he... he makes me smile. Gosh! What am I saying. His imperfections make him perfect? That's... That's disgusting MJ! Stop thinking about him. He's not even that great. Plus, he barely even knows you exist. In Peter's story, I'm the side character. Definitely not the love interest.

I've known Peter since freshman year. Which isn't long unless you count the five years we were dead. Everyone is calling it "the blip" but let's face it. We died and came back five years later. We're basically the undead. Except you know we're cooler. Or less cool? Quite frankly the whole topic of the undead is fascinating and there's no way our boring lives are any cooler than actual zombies. Well, I mean our lives are mostly boring... Maybe not completely...

I've been thinking about Peter a lot. Well, for more than one reason. Last year, or last year that I remember, Peter kept talking about how he got an internship with Tony Stark. Around the same time Spiderman really became a thing. I mean he had been all over Youtube but then, all of a sudden, Spiderman upgraded his tech. Now I can't be 100% sure, but I believe it's Stark tech. It seems like it's advanced enough to be Stark at least. I know this could just be a coincidence, but then we went on a trip to Washington DC. Peter was missing for almost the whole trip, and then Spiderman showed up to save the Washington Monument from crashing. When he showed up he asked me about what was going on and his voice was just like Peter's. Plus, he seemed really freaked out by the fact that my friends were up in the monument. Almost as though he cared about them more than he would the average person. What more evidence do I need? Oh! And right before "the blip" Peter disappeared off of the school bus... I might be crazy, but I really think it's possible...