Holiday

y/n is lying asleep in his bed with Aleya in his arms. They are awoken by their alarm which y/n groans at.

Aleya: Morning sleepyhead.

y/n: Why is the arm so early?

Aleya: Because I have to go to work.

She kisses his nose before getting out of bed.

y/n: Nerd!

The phone then goes off and Aleya laughs as she hears y/n groan from the other room.

Aleya: Hello?

Secretary Ross: Good morning Miss Fury.

Aleya: Oh hello Mr. Secretary. Do you want me to pass you over to y/n?

Secretary Ross: Thank you.

Aleya returns to the bedroom, last night's clothing strewn over the floor- clearly thrown off carelessly.

Aleya: Hey, phone.

y/n begrudgingly takes the phone off Aleya.

y/n: Wasup?

Secretary Ross: Rise and shine soldier.

y/n bolts up- immediately alert.

y/n: Sir.

Secretary Ross: I got a mission for you. A nice little holiday to Korea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n walks through the streets of Korea with the other Ross, approaching a secret club. Briefcase in hand.

Everett Ross: I am so getting my own back.

y/n: Jesus Ross it was a game of mariokart.

Ross: I demand a rematch!

They reach a small woman at a fish stand and Ross talks to her in Korean. Eventually she lets them in to the aforementioned club.

y/n: Oh yeah, this is a damn holiday.

y/n stands by Ross as he plays at the craps table, he spots someone.

y/n: Uh... Ross?

T'challa steps up to the crowded craps table next to Ross and y/n.

Everett Ross: Your highness 

Ross plays it cool . 

T'challa: You are buying from Klaue.

Everett Ross: What I'm doing or not doing on behalf of the US government is of none of your concern. Now, whatever the hell you're up to , do me a favor and stay out of my way. 

T'challa: I gave you Zemo. 

Everett Ross: And didn't I kept it under wraps that the King of a third world country runs around in a bulletproof cat suit. I'd say we were even . 

Ross places a Pass bet. T'Challa dumps a stack of chips on Don't Pass. All of the shooter's friends blow on the dice. 

Everett Ross: You really need to leave, now. 

They watch the dice roll . They land on 3. The dealer takes away Ross' bet, and slides T'Challa's massive payout over to him . 

T'challa: Klaue is leaving out that door with me. You've been warned.