Smoldering fire

Thor's eyes pop open. He's lying in a heap on the ground, still dirty, bruised, and beat up. Thor is being tended to by two sakaarian nurses who are swabbing his wounds. This freaks him out, which results in startled thrashing. That freaks out the two Gladiator nurses, which results in them running away. Thor starts to get up, but then winces. He moves slowly. He's in a giant room with stark graphic patterns on the walls. With a few achy grimaces, Thor stands up and wanders around. There's furniture, large cushions, and a sleeping area enclosed by the skull of a giant beast. Noise behind him. Thor follows the noise to find y/n and Hulk having eased themselves into a large steaming jacuzzi. Thor looks at them quizzically. Hulk isn't angry. He's relaxed, but he's not turning into Banner.

Thor: Are we cool?

Hulk grunts.

Thor: It's Hulk in a hot tub. How long have you been like that? 

Hulk: Like what? 

Thor: Like this. Big, green, ...stupid. 

Hulk: Hulk always Hulk.

Thor takes this in, and then walks over to a window that looks out across the city. Does some spatial math, realizes: Thor looks back out the window. He sees a ramshackle spaceship taking off and rocketing skyward. Higher and higher, it's going for a wormhole when- BOOM! One of Grandmaster's Palace Patrol ships, more modern and heavy duty, blows it out of the sky. He turns to Hulk and y/n.

Thor: How'd you get here? 

Hulk: Winning. 

Thor: You mean cheating? Were they wearing one of these when you won? How'd you arrive here? 

Hulk: Quinjet.

Hulk mimes a plane landing in the water. Splashing hot water all over y/n.

y/n: AHH! IT WENT IN MY EYES!

Hulk laughs.

Thor: Yes. Where is the Quinjet now?

Hulk stands up, and exits the hot tub, naked.

Thor: That's naked. He's very naked. It's in my brain now.

Hulk points out the window.

Hulk: Quinjet.

Thor sees the Quinjet in a massive alien junkyard.

Thor: Yes! I'm getting us out of here. This is a terrible, awful place. You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny. Sorry, y/n were you in there with him naked?

y/n: Nothing wrong with that. We're all bros here.

Hulk sits on his bed, eating a pumpkin.

Hulk: Hulk stay. 

Thor: No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard. We must prevent Ragnarok. 

Hulk: Rag-na-ruh? 

Thor: The prophesied death of my home world, the end of days, it's the end of- If you help me get back to Asgard, I can help you get back to Earth.

Hulk: Earth hate Hulk. 

Thor: Earth loves Hulk. They love you. You're of the Avengers. One of the team, one of our friends. This is what friends do. They support each other.