The champion

Thor, y/n, Korg, and a gaggle of other prisoners/fighters have been led from their cells to a pre fight holding area. y/n, Korg and Thor are by the weapons rack. 

Korg: Yuck! There's Still someone's hair and blood all over this. Guys, can you clean up the weapons once you finish your fight? Disgusting slobs. 

y/n: Thor...wanna use a big wooden fork? 

Thor: No. 

Korg: Yeah, not really useful unless you're fighting off three vampires that were huddled together. 

Thor: I really wish I had my hammer. 

Korg: Hammer? 

Thor: Quite unique. It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. And when I spun it really, really fast it gave me the ability to fly. 

Korg: You rode a hammer? 

Thor: No, I didn't ride the hammer. 

Korg: The hammer rode you on your back? 

Thor: No. I used to spin it really fast, and it would pull me off the-

Korg: -Oh my God. The hammer pulled you off? 

Thor: The ground. It would pull me off the ground, up into the air, and I would fly. Every time I threw it, it would always come back to me. 

Korg: Sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship with this hammer and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one. 

Thor: That's a nice way of putting it.

y/n spots S142 dealing at the bar. He's once again eyeing the fob device clipped to her belt. He scowls.

S142: I said they're mine. 

y/n: See her, the one that put me in here. 

Korg: Yeah, Scrapper 142. She's strong. And she drinks a lot. Gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man. They are hard to perish. 

y/n and Thor: Asgardian?

They break away from the line and run to S142.

Thor: Hey!

y/n: Hey!

S142 holds up the fob.

Thor: Do not zap me with that thing.

y/n: We just wanna talk.

Thor: Asgard is in danger.

Thor then notices a series of patterned, or brands, on her forearms. It's a moment of recognition and disbelief.

Thor: My God, you're a Valkyrie. I used to wanna be a Valkyrie when I was younger...until I found out that you were all women. There's nothing wrong with women, of course. I love women. Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way, just more of a respectful appreciation. I think it's great that there is an elite force of women warriors. 

y/n: It's about time. 

S142: Are you done? 

Warden: Civil Warrior, you're up.

y/n sighs and approaches the arena. He is wearing gladiator garms and a gladiator shield.

 He is wearing gladiator garms and a gladiator shield