Chapter 11: unintentionally

Rando , get yo ass down here
"Kejone I don't have time for this bs"
Rando tf , I was going through Kenz phone and seen you had a Facebook, I thought you deactivated it, what you do block me
"Tf girl , I temporarily deactivated it chill"
No funny thing is , I still can't find you on mines , and Kenz said some girl posted on you wall , baby daddy I love you our little family is going to be perfect, tf is up with that
"Man , tf ain't nobody said no shit like that bruh , man fuck you and fuck her petty ass"
As I'm walking into Kejone place I hear all this arguing. These niggas sounding like they are at war. Oh gosh I bet he's doing the same thing Tj doing and she's getting tired of it. I told her ass, but remember we signed up for this shit.
*knock,knock*
Kej: come in girl
Me:tf yall having world war three up in hea (in my best Tj's voice)
Rando; Na yo petty ass just need to mind yo damn business Kidd.
Me: Kej tf you told him I told you
Kej: Na I told him I had yo phone but he don't believe me he think you plotting against me.
Me: wow I'm bout to go sit down and let yall handle this.
Rando: if you stayed in a bitchs position this wouldn't be going on
Me: fuck you Randell , fuck you
Rando: touché shawty
I've never been so hurt by the bitch word. I guess it really hurt coming from him. I was always on that niggas side always. Now I'm a bitch , when she was getting ready to leave you , who talked her into staying. I just can't believe the word came out Randell's mouth. I finally met Rando , lawd now I see why everybody say he's disrespectful to females. I've never witnessed it but being the victim hurts.
Rando don't start this shit don't leave , better yet leave with yo hoes I'll see in a week and tell yo baby mama I said what's up.
"Kej I don't have time for this bs. Ion know that girl"
See caught up you just said no one posted nothing fuck out of here Randell
"Shit gladly , all you do is fucking complain and bitch about what yo friends be telling you kidd"
You don't understand how it is to love yall man
"Yall who"
Yall thugs , man yall fucking thugs. Loving a fucking thug isn't easy man
"Look don't call me that shit and I'm gone"
I see Rando walking towards the door fast. I can still hear him calling me a bitch in my head. I mean he really didn't directly call me one , but it all felt the same. That was my nigga and he know I stayed yelling at Kej about leaving him. Ugh but I like Randell not Rando.
Rando , hey rs , you need to really talk to her.
"Look Kenz mind yo damn business and figure out who you want and I'm going to leave it at that "
What are you talking about Rando.
He walks out and slams the door so hard. How tf does he know , Kej !!! That girl can't keep shit from him. I respect that though , I know he not going to say shit but he's hit me where it hurts twice.
Kej honey , that boy is trying to be faithful let him.
"I believe he is now , he put that on his daughter and I know for a fact how much he loves her. "
Yes , so chill and let that man love you
"I am , when he come back I have a surprise for him, I'm going to put it on him, real good "
Nasty asses but alright I have to go
"Sorry for putting you in the middle of our stuff unintentionally"
What you mean , that little situation , it's coo ma
"No everything you've ever told me about him and me lurking I've ran back and argued with him , that's why he really don't talk to you much and just look at you "
So you put me in the middle of this mess ?
"Unintentionally"