Chapter 8: The talk

I've taken 17 showers and 8 baths and I still can't seem to get the filth I'm feeling off of me. I don't know whether to tell Tj or not. I don't want any ones blood on my hands and I  already know what he's going to do. It's 5pm the next day and Tj just now walking in.
Baby , wow your home I see
"Don't start with me. I had business to handle you know how the game is"
Can we sit and talk ?
"Yea , I guess bruh"
How did you know my middle name started with an A ?
"Look bruh I know yo daddy a detective working for the DEA, you lucky I didn't off you when I found it , ma you trying to set me up is that why , you asked why I sold ? "
No, and you're wrong my daddy is a preacher.
"Na , your real daddy"
That is my real daddy
"Na , ya mama used to be just like you dating a big druggie , her parents made her get with the niggga you call your daddy to save their rep ma"
No you're wrong , so wrong.
"It is what it is ma , ya daddy was just like me , but he switched up on the game , to try and get your mama back"
No stop , why do you do this to me why do you make me feel like shit Torrance , constantly you do this shit why , nigga huh why so I get mad at you don't talk to you and you go out on yo so called business runs and fuck with your hoes. Huh ?!
He raises his hand.
"Look baby it ain't like that , I'm just telling you the truth , ya daddy was a balla turned pig, bitch made nigga"
Bye , I don't have time for this , nice talk I'm gone.