Chapter 19: 3 bodies

As Tj pulled into Babies r Us , he immediately spotted KC.
"2 words body gone" said KC
"Nigga what" TJ pulls out his gun
"How'd you kill her"
KC responded slowly "one head shot"
Tj palmed his face looked up at KC and put the gun to his head. "I can't go through life without shawty" and pulled the trigger.
KC started laughing "well here lies the body of the notorious Torrance , dead over a hoe'd out bitch.
As he's laughing he didn't realized Rando had pulled up.
"Bitch ass nigga you killed my brother" screamed Rando.
  KC turned around seen Rando and made a dash for his car. Rando pulled out his gun and started shooting. He hit KC in the back a few times but he still made it to his car. He took off down the road swerving. Rando makes a call and tell them where Tj body was , he burst out in tears having those words leave his mouth. Tj was like a brother to him. The only person to take him in when his whole family was massacred. So killing KC was personal  he put out a call for the whole gang to find him but no one to kill him.
    Days went by and he got a call KC car was seen at the hospital in the city of Lenex , which was a few hours away. Rando ran downstairs and out his house hoped in his car and headed for the highway. As bad as he wanted to speed he know he had so many weapons in his car. He drove carefully. As he was driving he couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened. He couldn't help but start crying. Once again his whole family was ripped away again. First his brothers girl , then his brother, now he was on the verge of losing his girl.
       Some how KC side squad had found out what happened and sent hits after Rando. They fired up the house and Kejone was home. He felt like his life was gone. Only thing he had was his Cousin Tj and their girls who he could depend on. He vowed to Kejone at the hospital behind them this was a suicide mission. He didn't care if he made it home. She started seizing and he had to leave. He doesn't even know if she made it. "3 bodies , 3 shots" is all he kept repeating. He was going to shoot KC trice in the head. One for TJ , One for Kenzie & One for Kejone.
"3 bodies , 3 shots"
Rando finally makes it to Lenex. He heads straight to St. John's of Lenex. When he reaches there he says a short prayer.
"Lord, I know I haven't spoken to you in awhile, just I know I've been living wrong me and Torrance both but my Lord why take the innocent loves of ours. Is it our punishment seeing the lifeless body of the only life that mattered to us. Lord as I go in here to afflict pain on him that brought the worse pain to me. I ask for your forgiveness. In Jesus name I pray , Amen"
           Rando thinking it was going to be a easy small kill started loading up his guns and grabbed a small amount of Ammo and walked into the hospital. Everyone started screaming. He told everyone to get down and he wouldn't shoot. He went to the window pointed a gun at the lady and demanded she told him where Kaine Lyndsey was. She told him he had just been taken back for emergency surgery he was in operating room 300. He yelled at her to take him to the operating room. When he entered the surgeon yelled to leave this was a sterile room. The surgeon turned around and dropped his scalpel.
" sir please don't do this , life is too short young man. Just leave run away" stuttered the surgeon.
Rando yelled move now. The surgeon and surgical staff did as commanded he walked up to the body and realized it wasn't KC. He turned around and shot the lady who brought him "lying bitch this isn't him" he turned back around to the surgeon. "Where is Kaine motherfucking Lyndsey". No one spoke. "I will shoot everyone in this bitch if no one talks" one nurse screamed he's back in his room recuperating. The surgeon shushed her. "What fckn room" screamed Rando. The surgeon responded "it's not worth it leave" Rando popped him. He then grabbed the young nurse that responded. He moved her beside him and shot everyone in the room besides her. He then put a gun to her head and told her to take him to him. They started running down the hall. He was close to KC room when an officer shot him. He turned around with his Mac 10 45 cal with a 34 mag and started firing. More officers came he reloaded.
      In the room next to him laid a young girl who just awoken from a coma. She screamed she didn't know what was going on. He ran into her room for shelter. Her mom and dad blocked her. She screamed "where am I. Who am I. Were those gun shots. Move away from me." The FBI burst in told everyone to get on ground. Her mother and father done as told. Rando came at the the bathroom opening fire on the FBI. He ran out of ammo another FBI agent came in and opened fire. He looked at the young girl and softly said as he was quickly dying "3 bodies , 3 shots." At this moment Rando life left his body. The young girl yelled "what did he say but no one answered." Right across the hall from her laid KC body he had only been hit in the arm in the crossfire. The young girl screamed "why would you kill him why & why will no one tell me who I am !"