Chpt 16: World Crashes

*phone ringing*
Tj : aye whaddup
Aj: you will not believe what just went down.
Tj: shit you forever talking out ya necklace , but slide the shit by me. I just might believe it.
AJ: well truth is that frail Kc is who been dickin' ya girl down , & this nigga done shot Kayshawna ass , I don't know what to do.
Tj: wait Huh hold up he did what now to Kayshawna.
Aj: he shot her but did you miss what I said about your girl.
Tj: Na just don't give af because he got the bitch and he can have the bitch.
Aj: no B you missing it her raped her.
Tj: wtf Na shawty played me , I'm over it. They was fuckn they was fuckn.
Aj: B for real
Tj: Aye , like I said , anyways scene dirty ?
Aj: No but slide through.
Tj makes it to Aj crib. The scene was horrific. He doesn't know where to start. Meanwhile Kej is giving Kay CPR. Tj grabs her "fuck it bro let her die". Kej turns around " no every second is vital I can't let her go" Tj screams "she gone B , move , Aj call up a clean up crew and find somewhere to dump this body asap , call Kc see where tf he at this his fckn mess. Fuck wrong with yall , yall make a mess it's yall job to clean the shit up."
Kej : I can't believe you Rando you gonna let this shit happen ?
Rando: It's over babe , let it go.
Kej: no fuck you and this fuck boy shit you always listening to them like you don't have a mind of your own. You are they little bitch
Rando : bihh.....
Someone starts shooting at the house. Tires screech to a stop. Someone runs up to the windows and started shooting.
Aj: hit the lights and duck.
Everyone ducks they start shooting back. No one knows what's going on. They had beef but no one thought someone would actually try to retaliate against them. They ran the streets who would be brave enough to do this. There was a banging at the door " bitch I know you in there open up the door asap. Lauren runs to peek out the outside window she sees Kc other car she doesn't know what to do or say she looks behind it and sees and white Durango. She can't think of who it could be. Another car pulls up in the backyard is Trae. Karl and the rest of the gang pull up shooting. The mask guys run in their get a way cars and drive off. Aj turns the lights back on and Kej and Kayshawna body is gone.
Aj: where tf did yo bitch go with the body.
Rondo : watch the word B , and idk let's worry about who tf just tried to bust our shit.
Lauren looks at the back window again Trae car is gone.
Cat: omg what is yall world coming to
Aj: idk but I'm not liking it find yo friend asap.