Chpt 17: Baby J

Lauren : hey yall I have something to tell yall , when they was shooting Kc car was out there.
Aj: told yall that nigga was a frail.
Tj: are you sure ?
Lauren: yes I looked outside.
          Meanwhile Kej and Trae just made it to the hospital , they still haven't got their lie together. The police is wanting to talk but neither one of them know what to say. Kej finally just says we will just say it was a drive by. I mean it was but you know. Trae jut decides to go through with what she says. No one knows what's going on the doctors aren't saying anything.
           Hours pass and a doctor finally comes out " I can't not release her condition but we may not be able to go through with the operation that may save her due to the fact that she is with child. Trae drops to the ground. Kej holds him she doesn't quite understand how she's pregnant or why Trae is overreacting like he his. Kej grabs the doctor "well can you save the baby , how far along is she". The doctor replies "I am not for certain that I can save either one of them and she is almost 32 weeks pregnant. " doctor how is that she doesn't even look like it" said Kej. I know that's what scares me , we want to induce her labor but we need permission from the fetus father or her parents. Kej screams " well can the baby survive if you do that." Look miss I'm not God , I can't make miracles , but I will try my best. Soon after this her mom rushes in.
Hello , Mrs Gray , is it okay to induce your daughter's labor and then possibly see about going through with the operation.
Mrs G: what's the fatality rate ?
Doc : Kayshawna's is 65 percent the infants is about 20-25 percent.
Mrs G: Yes go on with both , just try your best to save both of my babies.
Doc: I hope to grant your wishes I'll be back with more information when I can.
Mrs G: Kej what in the heavens happened to my child and why is she pregnant? Who has she been having sex with? Who is my grandbaby's father. It better not be one of those thugs y'all wrongly decide to hang out with. Young lady don't you lie to me either.
Kej: Mama G I really don't know
Mrs G: how do ...
Kej: I am so sorry mama. I don't know.
Mrs G: it's okay let's just pray for my babies.