Chapter 18: The Search

"Man I told you that nigga was a frail from the jump thug" said Aj
Man look that's besides the point. I done had this nigga off Kenz man off my anger all I want is her body. All I want. I'll even take the time for it. I just want her laid to rest the proper way.
" Yo , Tj you really think that nigga off'd her. He was feeling shawty. She ain't dead blood. I know this. "
      "Man I don't even know lets just start by finding this nigga and by any means necessary make sure no one kills the nigga "
  "It's on G"
     Hours pass no one has seen or heard from Kc then someone spots him at the corner store.
"Yo trapp its KJ. I see you changed your mind about Kenz , I heard you was looking for Kc I just spotted the nigga at Lanes and Bikes off of 32nd and Georgia"
   "Thanks blood descript' of car ?"
" shit 2017 Chrome white Charger on 8's"
"Thanks again blood , it's been real"
Tj then frantically calls everyone giving out the description. He finally gets a hit and says Kc is at his house but packing nearly done. He then rushes over to Kc house only to find the car but the nigga packing wasn't him.
"Nigga where's Kc"
"Man I don't know he just paid me to pack for him"
"Hold on your voice sound real familiar"
Tj then pulls out his gun
"You the nigga that came up to the door yelling when the spot got shot up"
" man I'm sorry Kc paid me he "
Pow , pow , pow.
"Hey send a clean up crew to Kc house"
"Yo I thought you said don't kill him"
"It wasn't him and was one of the niggas that tried to shake us the search is still on"
A few months pass and Tj gets a call from Kc. Kc tells him to meet him at babies R us.