Chapter 5: The First Hit

As time goes on your love for that person grows stronger. We have been together 1 year and 3 months.
*kickback at Trapps*
Everybody was turnt. Surprisingly even Lauren. I looked to my right and seen Kejone all up on Rando , Trapp cousin. We all know they've been messing around for awhile but they would never say. Then in comes this dumb ass light skin niggga. I hate light skin niggas everything about them. He goes by Kc. He is Trapps right hand man. They do almost everything together. Next thing I know baby is coming in with more alcohol like how much more do they need. I call him to the room.
"Yes what is it "
Nothing baby I just wanted to sit and talk and spend New Year's Eve together.
"Oh okay"
We start play fighting as usual , but things get out of hand , I kind of hit him too hard with the shoe. He has never hit me before , now slapping me then pushing me and grabbing me by my side and lifting me off the ground was enough. I didn't know what to do my mind was racing. Thinking I should call my brothers but I'm not. Finally he throws me on the bed. Takes off my leggings and panties. I was so scared we haven't even had sex before yet. He gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him. He spread my legs and slowly licked all around my clit. The feeling I had made me try to push him away. This only made him drive his tongue inside my vagina deeper. He was driving me insane I just couldn't take it anymore. I let out the loudest moan ever. I didn't even know I could moan. He asked me was I ready I said no. He decided he wasn't going to listen. Next thing I know he was stroking his dick up against my vagina. I wanted to cry. I didn't know what to do. He gently slid the head in , I let out a loud yelp. Idk who it was at the door but it sounded like Kc and Kayshawna. He told them to go away. As he went deeper , I started to cry. I've never felt so much pain in my life but he tried his hardest to take his time. I can see in his eyes he just wanted to beat it up and I was scared he was going to. He gently pulled out and told me to turn over. I knew what this meant my sister always told me this position lets boys in more and it hurts but feels amazing. When he stuck his dick back in. It felt so amazing it was like all the pain was overshadowed by pleasure. He smacked and grabbed my ass and asked to go faster. I couldn't hesitate I wanted to know the feeling. I always thought about it. I felt my knees getting weak and my vagina giving out. I collapsed flat on the bed. He took a couple of more strokes pulled out and nutted on belly. I couldn't believe I just lost my virginity in front of everyone but on top of that. I couldn't believe I lost it after he put his hands on me. How could I be so stupid and stay. I couldn't help I was so deep in love.