Chapter 18: A Date?

~Error's PoV~

As I was munching on some of my delicious chocolate I was so RuDeLy interrupted by a goopy tentacle snatching my treat and retracting it into a portal.

I jumped over to the portal before it closed and jumped through, tieing the bitch in my royal blue strings. I say my chocolate about to fall from one of the tentacles and was about to take it with my strings when the tentacle retracting it. I looked at Nightmare to see him have a shit eating grin on his face.

"Wh@✞︎ ✞︎h£ ༒︎u€k?¿?"

He broke out of my strings and handed me my chocolate back, which I greedily took back.

"I was bored and it looked like you needed a break from your comfort."

He continued to have that shit eating grin plastered on his gross melting-looking face. Seriously how in the love of god did that squid ever fall for that thing? I may dispise Ink but I know him enough to know that he deserves better than that octopussy.

"Wh@t g0t ¥0^ 0^t 0f ¥0^r d£ppr£$$!0n?"

He chuckled like the dumbfuck he is and set his hand on his hip.

"Oh nothing. Just the fact that I have a date. Nothing to special."

I raised my bone brow at him and slightly glared at him

"@nd wh@t h@pp£n£d t0 ¥0^r ¢r^$h 0n !nk?"

"That's the thing, he's the one who I'm going on a date with. I figured I may not have another chance, especially with what's gone on and all so I asked him on a date and he said yes."

That didn't seem like Ink. Ink usually on a daily basis disturbs my peace in the Anti-void, but lately he hasn't been anywhere near the Anti-void.

No one really knew it but we got along sometimes and he told me things about himself. Like how many years we knew each other, who his crush was and things like that. He also mentioned some things I would either prefer to not list or would like to forget. I never had a crush on him I just got along with him because, let's face it, he would never stop bothering me.

"¥0^ $^r£ th@t$ !nk?"

"Yeah why? Do you doubt me? Do you doubt Ink?"

"N0 !t$ j^$t th@t ! N£v£r th0^ght th£ $q^!d$ pr£f£n¢£ w0^ld dr0p th@t l0w."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just go destroy another AU or something. Maybe cause some negitivity."

I mumbled a few things under my breath as I left that burnt bitch and went back to the Anti-void.

~Nightmare's PoV~

I went through one of my goopy portals back to my room to get ready for my date. I'm so happy my little skittle squid accepted to the date. Maybe if this goes smoothly then he could move in with me here in the castle. And if he likes it here then he might consider being a part of my gang.

As I snapped out of my thoughts I realized I got the whole suit on and was now just tieing the tie. The outfit consisted of a blue suit and purple on the inside. I had a few designs added on it to make it more, me I guess.

 I had a few designs added on it to make it more, me I guess

(This is the basics of the suit. The designs aren't that important)

As I finished with the tie I looked at the time and saw it was almost time to pick Ink up to go on our date.

I hope this goes well.

~Ink's PoV~

Ugh what do you even wear to a date? Especially with the king of nightmares?!

I'm so gonna blow this.

I think Nightmare is gonna wear a suit so I'll just wear a dress. Less suspicious that way I guess

Why must I go on a daaaatttteeee? I was in my comfy clothes!

I slipped on a dress I found in the closet. It was a black fading into a blue with silver lace at the torso.

 It was a black fading into a blue with silver lace at the torso

Well this seems fitting.

I heard a knock from downstairs and and checked the time only to find that it was time for the date.

I half assed ran downstairs before Dream or Blue could answer the door. I opened it to find a single cyan eye looking right back at me. He handed me a bouquet of white, black and blue roses

I took it and looked at it for a second longer before looking back at him and smiled

"Well thank you Nighty. That was very thoughtful of you. So shall we go on our date?"

"Why of course we shall."

He lended me his hand and I took it in my own. We walked out and he opened a portal to the Tree of Feelings, where we would be having our date.