Chapter 25: Knights of the Round Table

(A/N: since people saw the notes I'll be switching the story up a tad bit. Also I'm sorry that I had people thinking this story wouldn't continue, it is.)

~Nightmare's PoV~

I walked through to the other side of the portal and looked around the room. I saw Blue and Dust cuddling on the couch, Reaper pestering Geno, and Horror and Lust were kissing.

I sighed and took a deep breath. I held it for a couple seconds and let it out in a yell, more of a scream.

"ALL Y'ALL BETTER BE DOWN HERE AND PAYING ATTENTION IN 3 SECONDS!"

Not even 2 seconds later I heard thundering footsteps running down the stairs. I look at the living room to now see Cross, Dream, who was holding Cross' arm and looking down, Red, Blue, Dust, Horror, Lust, Reaper, Geno, Killer and Outer. Oh. Perfect. Almost everyone's significant other was here as well... Wonderful.

"Now, I believe, thanks to Cross, I know where Ink could be. But I will in fact need help to get him back. This is not a question or me asking, weither or not your in my gang your gonna help."

"Uhh boss. Where exactly is Ink?"

I looked to Killer and slightly smiled a small bit before it fell back to a 'straight' face.

"It's called the Scribbleshpere. Basically opposite of the Doodlesphere."

All of them except for Reaper and Cross nodded, saying they understood.

"Alright, here's the plan..."

~tem skip because it's still technically a surprise~

"So does everyone know and understand the plan?"

They all nodded and there was a couple 'yes' 'yea' and 'mhm's in the small crowd.

"Ok. So for now we get rest and make sure we are prepared for this. I'll inform Error. I have a feeling he'll be a great help in this operation."

Some nodded and others kept quiet. They all walked, well some teleported, to their own room. Some *cough* Blue *cough* stayed in their significant others room.

I walked to my room, passing by the one I set up for Ink. I stopped momentarily to glance at it before putting the palm of my hand on the door and rubbed it a little.

"We'll get you back Ink. I promise."

I waited a a few seconds, as if expecting an answer. I sighed and continued to my room.

I opened the door and I could've sworn I saw Ink sitting on my bed, dark grey sweatpants and a blue and purple hoodie on. He was smiling and everything. Well, until I blinked, that is.

Once I opened my eyes I saw a dark room, the only light was the one seeping from the open door.

I sighed and put my hand to my head and leaned on the doorway.

"It wasn't real Nightmare. But maybe it will be soon. Just be patient. This can NOT fail."

I stood up again and walked over to my bed and sat down. I looked around my nightstand, dresser and bed to see if there was any indication of luck for tomorrow.

I saw none.

I got under the covers and closed my eyes. I heard a sudden rustling of paper and turned over. I only saw a note...