Chapter 24: Info

~Nightmare's PoV~

I looked around to find a bright sun in the background, flowers of all colors scattered around, fresh looking green grass, and a house. The house looked about the be a three-floor and looked to be about 36 years old at most. It had a light teal color for the walls and the area around the windows were white with rainbow lining. The porch was what looked to be dark oak wood and had a swing resting infront of it. The swing had visible rust all around it but it somehow still shined.

Cross signalled me to follow him to the swing set. He sat on one of the three swings and I sat on the one opposite of him. He looked around and sighed.

"Nightmare.. you've known my little brother since you were little.. correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

Lord it felt like an questioning to see if I was a suspect of some murder. I mean.. I was the cause of multiple murders but still.

"You've both shared each other's secrets to one another I assume."

I just nodded

"There's one thing Ink has kept from you."

I began to grow more curious as I leaned back to start swinging. The swing set made an odd sounding creak but never the less it swung and held on.

"As you know, me, Reaper and Ink were, and still are, brothers. This was our parent's house. I would often just stay in the house or on the swings, Reaper either stayed with me or snuck off to see Geno, which our dad wasn't in good terms with Geno's, so that's why he had to sneak off. And Ink usually either went to the anti-void to hang out with Error or to your AU to hang out with you. When he wasn't with either of you two though he was with the Creators. When he was younger they were very protective and cared about him but as the years progressed they got more aggressive and more demanding. Me, Reaper, Dad and Mum never knew about it at the time, but Ink made a promise, a deal, with the Creators. He only told me and Reaper when he was in his teenage years but he still hasn't told our parents. The deal was that he would work for the Creators, to help them with their work, if they remained to be there for the multiverse as to not let it be forgotten. That was his biggest fear. To be left alone or forgotten. They promised and soon after that he was overwhelmed with how much work needed to be done. Often he forgot to come home and just slept in the Doodlesphere. The Creators gave it to him to allow him to have more access to all the AUs, as to help him with his work. Some of the Creators though we're against this and became corrupted. Instead of being pale white with black hair and all they had pitch black skin with white hair and just everything opposite of the Creators. They went to their own side of the multiverse, to get away from the Creators, and we're named the 'Corrupted Creators'. I'm not sure what their intentions with Ink are but judging by how they're opposite of the Creators I don't think it could be good. They never did have good intentions..."

I looked at the ground, shocked. That was his backstory? That was what drove him to be how he is? I mean, I'm sure that's not even half of it but you couldn't guess just by looking at him. I mean, he seems like a spontaneous, happy-go-lucky little skeleton that loves to create and set color to the world around him, but it turns out he was in deeper than hell.

"So.. where exactly are these so called 'Corrupted Creators'?"

Cross looked at me and took a deep breath.

"You know how the Doodlesphere basically belongs to the Creators and Ink? Well, they created a type of anti-void that looks like the Doodlesphere but opposite. Instead of orange fading to white it's blue fading to black. They named it the Scribbleshpere."

"So basically I find the 'Scribblesphere', I find Ink. That makes it much easier than it would've been without that information. Thank you, Cross."

"No problem Nightmare. If you find my brother and need help, you know me and Reaper will be there ASAP."

"Yes, I know."

I got up and walked a distance away. I opened a portal and as I was stepping through, I whispered,

"I'm coming, Inky"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I FINALLY updated this book! My notes got deleted to I had to remember it. I got most of it I just had to get the fine details that allowed the story to move forward. Anyways, hope you enjoy!