Chapter 5(Why me)

MADISON POV~
I've been avoiding them sense that day, it's been a week. The only time I talk to them is at the end for our project and at the library when we work on the project. Every time they bring up THAT topic I just ignore them and it's hard because they are so persistent on bringing it up. But it's Monday and now I have to face them again.

 But it's Monday and now I have to face them again

(Her outfit)^

I decided to go comfortable today, nothing to much. I left off to school, now I'm just waiting in the parking lot doing homework. I'm startled when I hear a knock on my window. I look up and Manny is standing there with a cute goofy smile. I smile and roll down my window.
"Hey" I said
"Hi Madison can you step out the car real quick?" He asked. I nodded and stepped out the car. I looked behind him to see his car, because I love the tint.
"So what do you need?" I asked
"Umm nothing I just needed an excuse to get you out the car" he said smirking now.
"Why woul-"I was about to ask but before I could finish. I was pulled into his car.
"What the fuck" I said confused.
I look around to see all of them there.
"Um can y'all let me out?"i said with a attitude
"Nope,we need to talk" Jordan said.
"Bro about what" I said rolling my eyes
"You know what sweet heart" Axel said smirking.
"We can talk about that later I gotta get to class" I said
"Ok but if you avoid us you will be in trouble" Vinnie said.
"Fine but can you move" I said looking at Manny.
"Oh yeah sorry" he said laughing and getting out.
I quickly got out the car and rushed to the school after making sure my car was locked.

After school~
I pull out my phone and text the group chat with the guys.
Madi-Where y'all wanna meet for our "talk"
Damon- Your house?
Madi-Sure. Here's my address 829 w cress st. Give me a hour
Damon-Ok😉.

I get in my car and drive home. After stopping for some food. I run up to my room and straighten up a bit before they get here. I change into some pajamas.
(With a jacket)

 I grab my phone and hook it up to my speaker and play my playlist

I grab my phone and hook it up to my speaker and play my playlist. I then text the group chat.
Madi-are you guys almost here?
Axel-yes Tesoro(darling)
Madi-ok, there's a key under the mat, let yourself in

I put my phone down. And walk to my mirror and just stare at myself until my song come on.
(Song at the top)
"This my shit"i yell. I go turn it up and I just vibe to the music. I sing the song while swaying my hips.
Then sadly my song comes to a end. I here clapping so I quickly turn around. I let out a breath realizing who it was.
"What the hell, y'all can't do that" I say.
They stand there and laugh in my face. While I'm just mean mugging them.
"What's funny?" I say.
"Your face" they all say while laughing.
"Anyways, there are folding chairs in my closet grab one and sit where you want" I say siting back one my bed.
They all look at me confused.
"Y'all either sit on the floor or in the chair. Y'all ain't sitting on my bed" I say chuckling.
"Why?" Manny asks
"Y'all still in them outside clothes" I say shrugging
"Outside clothes? Never mind I'm not even gonna ask" Damon says.
Three of them walk over to my closet and get a chair, while one sits at my desk and the other stands there. We sit there in awkward silence for a good 2 minutes before I get a call.
I pick up my phone and smile.
Madi-"Hey Zion"
Zion-"Hey I was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out with me and other two."
Madi-"Sorry I can't I'm dealing with a couple idiots, maybe tomorrow"
Zion-"lmao okay have fun bye"
Madi-" bye baeee"
I hang up.
"Bae?" Vinnie said standing up mad
"What?" I said. 'What's the problem' I thought.
"Why did you call him bae" Jordan said.
"Cause that's bae. Duhh" I said rolling my eyes.
"You have a boyfriend?" Manny said mad
I start laughing once I realize what was going on. "Are y'all jealous?" I say still laughing.
"Answer the question Madison" Vinnie said
"No I don't have a boyfriend" I said
"Good" they all said.
"But now we really gotta talk" Damon said.

————————————————————————————
My bad y'all😭💀I completely forgot about wattpad for some months. But I'm back and will try updating more.

Questions-
Should I go back and change her outfits?

Should I change some of they guys? And if so to what people?

What type of thing do y'all wanna see?👀

Vote and Comment!