Chapter 4(Let the games begin)

Madison's POV~

We working for about a hour and it was starting. To get boring. So I came up with something to do.

"Hey guys?" I said
They all looked up "yes" Jordan said.
"You guys wanna play a game this is getting boring" I said.
"Yeah" they all said
"Okay I had a game in mind but y'all got any suggestions?" I questioned.
"Twister?" axel said smirking as he looked me up and down. All the guys chuckled while I just smirked right back.
"Ehh maybe next time but I was think 'never have I ever' with a little twist sound good?"i said
"What kind of twist?" Damon asked
"Instead of drinking we take off a piece of clothing" I said smirking.
All the guys eyes went wide, and they just started until Vinnie spoke up.
"Sure" he said with a devilish look on his face. Oh shit I'm in deep trouble.
"Let the games begin" Manny said laughing.

We all quickly got into a circle.
"Ok we all know how this works who's going first?" I said
"I will, never have I ever had sex" Jordan said
Everybody took a piece of clothing off.
They all looked at me weirdly.
"What?" I aid tilting my head.
"Umm nothing my turn never have I ever pranked a teacher" said manny
I smirked and pulled off my sweater, and the boys all pulled off their shirts. I was stunned, their bodies were just amazing.
I stared until I heard laughing, I looked up to see them all looking at me.
This went on for a couple of rounds and I was good the boys not so much, either they didn't have on underwear or they were naked. I still had on a bra and shorts.
"Never have I ever had sex with a boy" said axel. 'Damn' I cursed in my mind. The rest of the boys took off their underwear. I had the option of being topless or showing my thong.

I slowly got up as the boys stared eagerly. As I got up I got a text I checked who it was from and it was Zion.
"One second guys" I said. I heard sighs behind me and I laughed a little. I sat back down and started texting Zion. We texted back and forth before someone snatched my phone out my hand.

"Yeah what are you doing!!" I said as I looked up at the person.
"Nothing" Jordan dragged out with a smirk but his smirked soon disappeared when he looked down at the messages.
"Why are you texting him?" Jordan said with a mad  tone.
"Because I can and he is my friend...." I said
"Who was she texting?" Manny asked
"Him" Jordan said and all of a sudden all the boys mood changed. They all stared at me with looks that made my arms feel like jelly. All the boys got up and walked over to me. We were in a very awkward position. They were all standing over me while I was on me knees looking up at them.
"You should not be text him" Vinnie said in a serious tone.
"Why?" I said
"Because you are ours". Damon said smirking.
I laughed as I got up off my knees "I am no ones try again" I said pushing them away. I took my phone back from Jordan. I smirked when I got a idea, I wanted to tease them. I turned my back to them and slowly swung my hips as I pulled down my shorts.
Then suddenly I felt hands on my waist and a big object on my ass. "You sure you want to do that, Madison?" A rough voice growled in my ear. I realized the big object was a hard on.

I decided to push my confidence, so I pushed my ass back into him. His grip tightened and he picked me up and threw me on the couch.

I looked up to see Vinnie and the rest standing around the couch looking at me with this look that made me instantly get wet.

"You've been a naughty little bitch Madison, I think we should be allowed to punish you. Don't you think?"
I looked around and all them were hard, and boy they weren't small. I visibly gulped. By now I was hot and bothered and I knew they were to. So I was bold and said "Hmm I think you should Sir, but it's up to my Masters."
The boys growled approvingly as I complete submitted. Their eyes grew dark with lust and they looked like they wanted to tear me apart. I began to think this wasn't a good idea but before I could say anything Axel grabbed me. He put me over his shoulder and smacked me on the ass as he took me to Manny's room. He threw me on the bed roughly as the others came in.

"What should we do to you Madison?"
"Umm all my Masters should spank me until I behave." I said nervously. All their smirks widened.

Damon spoke next, "ten smacks each for every boner you gave us and your must count them." I nodded my head.

All of sudden I was lifted on someone's knee. I looked back and saw Jordan's face filled with lust.

2 hours later
"Wow that was fun but I have to go sorry boys " I said breathing hard. I put on all my clothes and gather my stuff. As I limped to my car I looked back to see the boys looking at me smirking.

Just to say I left with a sore ass, weak legs, and messy hair. I got in my car. 'This will never happen again' I said to myself

————————————————————————————
I am so sorry I haven't been updating, I've been looking for ideas and inspiration.

I am not really comfortable yet writing smut but I promise there will be a smut in this book.

Thanks for all the views.
Also if you have any ideas. You can send them to me or and them in the comments.