Chapter 7(Next Day)

Madison's POV-

I can feel it today is gonna be a great day. I need to take a shower and get ready. As I'm looking for my phone to play some music I get a good idea for my outfit. I sat my clothes in the bed and get in the shower.

Her outfit^

Her outfit^

After I get out the shower I moisturize and make sure I smell goooood. The boys gon like this outfit, shii everyone will. I head down stairs to eat breakfast with my parents.

"Bye love y'all" I said "Bye baby" they both say. I leave the house and go to my car. Of course I gotta stop and get my coffee. After I secure the goods I headed to school, I had a little time so I pre rolled my blunt. I know it's bad to smoke but I can't help it. When I finished it was time to head in the building. I put my stuff up and got my things and headed in the building. I headed to first period where I seen my friends. I'm not gonna tell them about my "relationship" yet.

"You look so good today Madi" said Zion while hugging me.
"Aww thank you" I said giggling.
"Yes girl you look real good" Max said.
"Thank you maxxy" I said. She smiles and hugs me.

We start to walking first period, however on the way there this dumbass girl bumped into me, looked at me and laughed and just kept walking. I quickly got mad, because a simple sorry or excuse me could have been okay but you just keep walking ??!! I turn to my friends-

"Y'all who is that?" I ask, in a angry tone, pointing at the skinny white girl walking away.

"Trish", they all say in the same annoyed tone.

"Why?" Zion asked.

"Because shorty ass bumped into me and ain't say sorry, she got me fucked up", I say chuckling still mad to myself as we finished walking into our first period.

"You don't want to mess with her Madi, she will make your life a living hell. She is the biggest bitch ever to everyone. I'm talking BITCH." Max says sitting down shaking her head.

I laugh loudly causing the other students that happened to be in the room to turn and look at me crazy.

"I don't care about none of that, she must not know me, imma let it go for now but if she do something else imma treat her." I say in a serious tone.

Soon the rest of the kids file into the room. I turn and wave at the boys, who just look at me. I chuckle to myself and turn back to the teacher 'it's to early for this bullshit'.

Lunch came surprisingly fast today, and not gone lie I was hungry. After getting my food, I was walking to my table with Kendall. And tell me why the clown ass bitch bumped into me AGAIN, this time making my food get on me.

"MAN WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I yell, looking down at my clothes. The cafeteria goes silent and everybody looks at us.

"Madi are you-", I hear Kendall talking before getting cut off by Trish ass.

"Next time watch where you are going." Trish said
shrugging her shoulders.

"Bitch YOU bumped into me, you lucky this my first week here. I should beat your ass, because this the second time today." I say calmly . She had me fucked up!!

"Cadi?, Sally?, whatever your name is. I'm going to do what ever the fuck I want OK?? You don't scare me just another ghetto black girl." Trish says yelling in my face. This bitch got the audacity to be yelling in my face and her fucking breath stank. I'm finna punch her goofy ass.

When I tell y'all I cocked my fist back so fast and punched her dead in the face. She stumbled back screaming holding her nose. I was done with this bitch and started walking. Why this goofy and her posse filled of goofies ran up and started jumping me. Of course my bitch Max ran over and helped me. But these bitches wasn't doing no damage for real. The guys including Zion and Kendall broke us up.

Me and Max started laughing because it's 6 girl standing there fucked up and us 2 barely touched. But I stopped laughing when this muthafucka, started yelling in my face.

"WHY DID YOU HIT HER", Jordan screamed in my face. I started looking around to see WHO, he was talking to.

"Nigga get the fuck out my face and I'm so serious" I say laughing.

"Don't touch them again" Vinnie said in a cold tone staring at me. Them other weak niggas in the back nodding their heads. Like go tend to them bitches and get out my face.

"Boy fuck you" I say laughing. I turn around and walk away with Max, Zion and Kendall.  We get in my car and head to my house. Mean while the boys are blowing my phone up and cursing me out I quickly block them and go one about my night.

————————————————————————————

I'm back yall sorry, but writing a book take time😂. Im so use to reading them. Imma go back and edit a few character.

Vote and Commet
Give me suggestions!!!

This is Trish

Her Posse