Chapter 6(The big talk)

THIRD PERSON POV~

Madi went from laughing to quiet and blushing. All the boys smirked and stared at her. It was quiet for awhile before madi spoke up.

"Ok so what do you want to talk about?" Madi ask.
"You know Madi" Jordan said.
"I do but why do y'all wanna talk about it" Madi said whining.
"Because you are avoiding us" Vinnie said.
"Duhh, why wouldn't I?" Madi said rolling her eyes.
"Girl what-"Manny said, looking at her dumbfounded.
They all laughed a little but it soon died down when Axel spoke up.
"We all like you Madison, and I mean allll of us. We know you like us too"Axel said smirking.
"What no I don't, why yall lying?"Madi said without breaking a sweat.
"We aren't, we all felt how wet YOU were and how eager you were to please us"Jordan said
"We see how you stare at us sweetheart"Vinnie says smiling.
"You know you want us" Damon said as all the boys nodded in agreement.
"Fine, let say I do like you guys. How would this work?" Madi said finally caving in.
"Me and the rest of the guys are already in a relationship and have been for time. We are all open with our sexuality and lean both ways. You would be an addition to our a relationship. You would be our girlfriend and we would be your boyfriends. Just like a regular couple but with more people. But one more thing we are also very kinky and into "interesting" things, that we hope you are also into but would be fine if you weren't. Any questions?" Vinnie said trying not show how nervous he was.
"Just one. Why did you guys want to add another person? And I'm into those "interesting" things aswell. Madi said.
"We all felt like we were missing something, so we had this long ass talk. And came to the conclusion we needed one more person. Then we saw you and wanted you." Manny said.
"Ok I understand" Madi said with a straight face.
"Soooo what do you say?"Damon said with a little smile.
"I do like you guys, and I wouldn't mind a relationship with y'all. But dangg yall taking me out the game. I use to be a player." Madi said rolling her eyes.
"Ha ha very funny." Jordan said in a sarcastic tone.
They all shared a laugh.
"So it's official you are ours and we are yours." Vinnie said smirking.
"To seal the deal you have to give us all kisses."Axel said like it was the smartest thing ever.
"Ok fine. Stand up." Madi said rolling her eyes, secretly liking the idea.
They all stood up, a little confused. She than went around the room giving them all kisses. Some involved choking or hair pulling. But in the need she was horny asf(as fuck). But she couldn't tell them.
"Ok y'all need to leave my parents will be here in a minute. I will text you." Madi said.
"okkkkk" all the boys said
"Bye guyssssss" she said as she pushed them out the door. 
She let out a breath when she realized they were finally gone.

MADISONS POV~
Omfg.
That did not just happen, I'm really boo'd up. Damn hot girl summer really over.
I gotta tell my girls. I grab my phone and open the group chat.

My Bitchesssss❤️
M-Guess fucking what🙂
Ariana- whatttt
Layla- what's tea
Chloe- what happened
M- I got a me some niggas
A- NIGGASSS?!?!?!
L- plural bitch?😧
M- yes bitch plural
C- how many???
M-5...............
A- girl what. Imma fuck you up.
C- ^^^^
L- girllllllll
M- why ariiiii😂
A- girl all them niggas.
C- do they date too?
M-girl yesss and they kinky L- just your type🤦🏽‍♀️😂
A- gheee yesss💀😭
C- now I want a nigga😫😫
C- they got some friends?👀
L- bitch they is the "friends"🙄
M-girl lmao shut up😭
M- and yes Chloe they got friends
A-what are their names?
L-^^
M- Axel, Manny, Damon, Vinnie, and Jordan

C- damnnn ok they fine?👀😭
M- hell yeah
L- wowwwww Madi. Okkk pulling niggas
A-yes ma'ammmmm. My girl doing big things.
M-yes very "big things"😏
C,L,A- bitchhhhh byeee 😭😭
C-we gon talk to you later. Bye girl
A-bye bae
L-bye madiiii
M-bye y'all 🤎

————————————————————————————
Chapter 6.
How do y'all think the talk went??
Sorry if it wasn't up to your standards lol

How was y'all week??

Byeeeee