Opening

𝗠𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I hate that my parents are making us move. If you're wondering who I am, the names Madison Thomas but you can call me Madi and I'm 17. My parents are making us move and it's going to be weird, not knowing anyone and plus it's a small town. I'm from Chicago born and partly raised since I'm moving. Both my parents got a promotion(they work together) now we are moving to a small town in Washington.

I'm packing my last couple of boxes and bags. "Madi time to GO!!" My mom said. 'Fuck we are actually moving' I think as I head down stairs. "Ready to go?" My dad asks. "As ready as I can be" I said with a sad tone. "I know Madi this is a big change but it will help us and be good for you" dad said. "Ok" I said smiling.

I put my last boxes in the car and get ready for the drive. As we are driving out of the drive way I feel the tears form and come down. 'I'm going to miss it here' I think. I wipe my tears and go to sleep, long drive why not.

20 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨 1 hotel, 5 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

'FUCKKK it feels good to be out of that car' I thought. As I got out of the car I see this beautiful house. I stare at it with loving eyes.

"Do you like it?" my mom asks hopeful

"Do you like it?" my mom asks hopeful. I look at her crazy and she quickly frowns. "No mom...I love it I'm so proud of you guys" I say hugging them. They hug me back tightly. We break from the hug and walk in the house to look at the rooms.

The interior was beautiful, it had 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and 2 garages. I'm so proud of my parents they worked hard they are two of the best lawyers in the country. I guess you're wondering "why drive if you have money" my parents and I like roadtrips and driving better then flying.

I quickly found my room and it was fucking big and plain, I was surely going to change that. I started to grab my boxes and bags along with my parents to put in the house. After 45 minutes of carrying boxes, bags, furniture, and more we were finally done getting everything in the house. I sat on my unmade bed and grabbed my laptop for my bag and started order decor for my room. I have a couple hundred from my old job.

30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

I JUST SPENT FUCKING $500. OMFG I'm freaking out I didn't even look at anything else besides clothes and shoes and maybe snacks for my room......but how did I even- you know what FUCK IT. I fell asleep knowing that it's time for a new change.

———————————————————————————

HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER. THE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL SHOW THE CHARACTERS.

Okayyy bye
VOTE AND COMMENT
Love you
Her outfit⬇️

Okayyy byeVOTE AND COMMENT Love you Her outfit⬇️