Chapter 8(AfterMath)

Madison's POV

I sit in my room thinking about what just happened. Max and the guys left a while ago leaving me in my thoughts. I just had gotten somewhere with the boys and this is what they do to me. Just because our situation was still fresh doesn't mean you can just go and disrespect me. Like do I look like a goofy or something.

The boys had made a lot of more attempts to contact me. They made text now numbers, made new instagram accounts, texted my friends and even SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE. They are doing entirely to much, when literally this situation is their fault.

I couldn't care less about Trish and her minions because I knew I could handle them any day. It was just how the boys reacted that threw me off. I could admit that what we did the other was a mistake and I moved way too fast. It's just something about them that make me want them.

For the time being I'm just going to fall back and focus on myself and this new school. However unfortunately, the school went back and watched the tapes when Trish, went and told on me like a weak bitch. I was suspended for a couple days because it was clear that I didn't start the fight and Trish and her dummy's got a week.

TIME SKIP to HALLOWEEN.

It's been a while guys, the week back to school was cool nothing major they guys were still trying to talk to me. But eventually gave up when I went crazy and cursed them out. I admit not my finest moment but they were trying me. After that the only time we talked was in class when we were forced too.

Me and Max were hanging out at my house, when we got a call from the group chat.

"Wassup Bitches" Max said loudly into the phone. The guys chuckled, and said their heys and hellos.

"There's this Halloween party tonight and y'all should slide with us" Zion said, flashing us his pearly whites and dimples.

"Who all gonna be there" I said loudly already looking for clothes to wear.

"Just people from our school and some randoms you know." Kendall said while he sparked a blunt.

"Are y'all gonna scoop us or what?" Max said already geeked.

"Yeah ma." Kendall said lowly which caused Max to blush. I chuckled at the two.

"What time should we be ready? It's already 8:30. Matter of fact give us a 1 hour and 30 mins." I said

"Okay man hurry y'all asses up, but Kendall you wanna go get some za or what?" Zion said

"Yeah." Kendall said. They both hung up and we started getting ready.

1 LONG ASS HOUR AND 30 MINS

We were finally ready and when I tell y'all we looked good!!!

Madison