Chapter 1(The Meeting)

Madison POV~

I woke up around 7 o'clock and got ready for the day. I took a shower and picked out a cute outfit, since I am going around town to get more stuff and look around.I slipped on my shoes and went downstairs to see both my parents in business attire. "Goodmorning beautiful parents" I said. They both chuckled and said good morning.

"Where are you going to day" mom asked. "I'm going to walk around town and shop maybe." I said. "Ok" I heard dad say as I ran to the door. "BYE" I yelled.

I walked into the garage to get my car. I get in my car and set direction to the center of town. As I start driving I put on one of my favorite songs. I start singing loudly driving down the street. (Song at top^)

As I get in town I notice teenagers walking to the bus stop. 'Probably to go to school' I think. Then something starts to daw-"I START SCHOOL IN 2 FUCKING DAYS" I scream out in my car.

I park my car and look up the nearest target. I see that the target is in walking distance. So I get out my car and start walking towards the target.

Third person POV~

The boys meet up and decide to skip school to hangout in town. They all pile up in Manny's car and drive towards town singing songs by The Weeknd. They get food first from McDonald's and eat in the car. Once they are down with their food they get out and start walking along the street. As they are walking down the street Jordan bumps into something.

Madison's POV~

As I am walking I bump not into something but rather someone. I fall on the ground spilling my coffee I just got and dropping my phone. I AM FUCKING PISSED.

Third person POV~

The guys are all mad that somebody bumped into Jordan. They look down at the person on the ground only to see a pretty girl looking at them with a mad expression. They don't show that they are interested and put on mean faces.

Madison POV~

I look up to see five hot guys but I and still pissed. So I get up. "What the fuck is wrong with you" I speak harshly at the guy that bumped into me.

"Him?? What the fuck is wrong with you" the long haired blond says.

"I didn't do shit your friends here bumped into me and-" I stop talking mid sentence when I realized I didn't pick my phone up.

The boys looked at me confused to why I stopped. "If my phone is broke you're getting it fixed" I said.

Manny's POV~

All the guys and I are shocked at the girls tone because nobody speaks to us like that so we get even mad. I am the first to talk back to the girl with a nasty tone. As she is responding she stops and this confused us. She warns us about her phone.

As she picks it up me and the guys notice coffee dripping off her phone and cracks. We look back her to see her looking at us with a deadly glare making us all take a step back trying to contain our laughs.

"You fucking assholes" she yells angrily at us. That's was the finally straw me and the guys burst out laughing.

Madison POV~

As I yell at the 5 idiots I notice they take a step back. I guess I am scarin- nope, they start laughing like fucking assholes.

"What the fuck is funny?" I say

"You" they say in unison.

"FUCK YOU" I say and walk off

As I am walking I still here laughter from the back of me.
———————————————————————————
First real chapter please give me any feedback

Comment and Vote

Have a nice day