Chapter 2(First day of school)

Madison POV~

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑜 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙-" I wake to my mom yelling at me to get up. I am sad because I was having a good dream and it's ruined.

Today's my first day at Skyline Prep High School and 'I AM NOT READY'. I just want to stay in bed. If you are wondering about my phone it was broken so I had to get a new one but it won't be here till Friday.

I get out of bed and start getting dressed. Today I have to look good, new school new me. After 5 minutes of looking for an outfit I find one and go to the bathroom. I turn on my music and brush my teeth while I am in the shower.(outfit⬇️sorry for the first weak fit)

As I am finishing getting ready by doing my make up and hair, I feel something in my stomach

As I am finishing getting ready by doing my make up and hair, I feel something in my stomach. Period-no, nerves- no, whatever it is I don't care I push it to the side and head down stairs.

I see my mom eating breakfast on her phone. I go kiss her on the cheek"Goodmorning mama" I say. "Goodmorning Madi your breakfast is in the microwave." She said. I walk over to the microwave and take out my food and start eating.

"Ready for to day" she asks
"Yes I can't wait and where's dad" I say
"In the shower" she said

"Okay bye" I said getting up. I grabbed my car keys off the table and started walking to the door and before I left I said "tell dad I said goodbye". As I left I heard her say okay.

I got in my car and started driving to school...

20 minutes and 1 coffee stop later I am finally at this big school. I park my car in this spacious parking spot. I get out of my car and see people starring. 'Damn I know I look good but wtf' I think. As I am walking to the entrance I hear people saying "who is she" or "does she not know who's parking spot that is" I just ignored them and kept walking to the main office.

I walk down the hall way to this nice office. Walking up the desk the lady doesn't see me. "Hi my name is Madison Thomas and I am new here" she looks up at me happy. "Hi sweetheart I am Ms. Rasch do you need your scheduled?" I nod my head. She hands me my schedule and locker combination. I say thank you and walk out the office.

As I walk down the hall to my locker I hear people saying "they are pissed" or "who ever parked right there is in trouble". Are they talking about me, I chuckle to myself 'nobody's going to do shit'. I get to my locker and put my books inside. When two guys and a girl walk up to me.

I look at them weirdly.

"Umm hi?" I say. "Hi I'm Kendall this is Zion and Max"one boy said pointing to the people. The other two waved and smiled. "I'm Madison I don't mean to be rude but why did you come to me" i said. "Oh we noticed you looked new and wanted ask you if you wanted to hang out with us"the girl who I just realized name is Max said. "Oh sure, umm could one of you help me find my classes." I said "Yes I can help you let me see your schedule." Max said. I gave her my schedule she looked over it. I had some regular classes and ap classes and gym. I have all classes with the 3 of them. 'Yay' I squealed in my head.