CHAPTER 5 - Rip Off

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

It's been six months since I was sent into this world and I kind of get of what the humans do. I have spent some time with the human named Nemuri as she was nice to me? Why is she being nice to a dream demon? Humans are weird.

And in those six months, The toilet paper human named Aizawa keeps on training me physically without using my flames. And I got to tell you it sucked, this human flesh is weak or I'm weak? But I am used to this body but I still don't understand how humans really work, Nemuri said that humans need sleep, eat, and some other things like having a hobby? 

The good news is that I have received some of my abilities back little by little. I can summon the screaming head for the loud blonde human named Hizashi or Present Mic in which he suggests me on calling him. I gave him the screaming head for a reward for landing a hit on me when I first came into this world. But the problem is he keeps running away every time I gave him the screaming head which was very entertaining for me. 

Just I didn't know how the human body works the past two months I got my 'Period' on which Nemuri calls that every month girls bleed out.

[Flashback Two months ago]

3rd Person POV:

"AIZAWA!!!" Y/n yelled out from her room as Aizawa rushes upstairs to check on whats going on.

'This better not be another cookie jar to open' Aizawa thought as he opens to Y/n's room and to see blood on the bedsheets.

"IM BLEEDING HAHAHA But! I haven't felt any pain which interests me more about how humans work!" Y/n said. 

"You're on your period. I'll call Nemuri" Aizawa said as he called Nemuri.

'Hello? Aizawa? Why you calling I'm on Patrol right now.'

"Y/n got her period."

'Really? Ok, I'll buy some pads/tampons for her!'

"NEMURI! I'm bleeding! Isn't that great?! Am I going to die!? THIS IS EXCITING HAHAHA Now If I die! I might be able to be sent back to Gravity Falls and back in my precious form! And! I can get revenge on the Pines Family! Goodbye to this human piece of flesh!" Y/n yells out as she laughs maniacally.

[End of Flashback]

Y/n's POV:

Sadly I didn't die and I didn't get to be sent back to Gravity Falls which sucks. Aizawa says that I should go to U.A whatever that is. He says that it is a school for heroes and I don't want to be a Hero cause I am a menace to the whole Universe. But I still accept cause I got pretty curious. The exam starts about in the next three months and since it was close Aizawa hella trains me hard physically which made me more annoyed. I'm not really into physical fights cause it's really tiring.