CHAPTER 8 - Unfair

It's Dark

It's Dark...

It's like I'm in some type of void with no light everything in my sight is empty. I feel lonely? Why though? Do I have to stay here any longer? Ugh, this is boring. Why the hell can't I wake up?!

Then that spacious void started to shapeshift as my eyes widened in fear Everything surrounding me is in flames and ruined human bodies were scattered around the area. I know that I love chaos as much as the sight that I'm seeing right now but not that the fact that I'm looking down at my own dead body. 

That's when fear took over me looking at a dead Y/n Cipher with an old watch at hand as a sharp object piercing the stomach. I thought my plan was to die and to be sent back to Gravity falls?! But Why?! Why Did I feel Fear After seeing my dead self laying in front of me?! 

What if I really die and never go back again? What if this is my only second chance... 

I then see a figure as I can't see much of his face he is grinning as he achieves his goal. He is very familiar. And that's when it hit me it's the Potato head called All For One Standing. 

All For One... The guy Who offered to bring me back to Gravity Falls the guy who offered me a Deal... 

This guy is more than Chaos

"Y/... Y/n..-" I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n! Wake Up!

"WHAT!?" I yelled at the person who awakens me.

"Wakey Wakey it's time for school" I heard Aizawa says in monotone but with a hint of sarcasm.

"What School?"

"Y/n, Just get the fuck up. Right. Now." Aizawa says in an angry tone.

"Tsk. I don't obey orders from a human. Humans should obey me!" 

"Whatever, Just get ready in 30 minutes." He says as he sighs as he went out of my room.

"That so-called dream is weird... It's not a dream, it's a nightmare." I say as I look down as my head can't process the nightmare that I had, That I had died in the hands of Mr. Potato head.

I got ready as I look at the hanged U.A Uniform. Which consists of A skirt, blazer, and a tie. Well, I shall wear this just because it has a tie. And I like to wear ties and bows in a suit. But I really don't recommend a red tie. Looks like you're a businessman or Mr. Bean's Red tie. Should I wear a tophat? Mmm, I guess Imma wear it.

"Y/n! Are you done?" Aizawa yelled downstairs which indicates breakfast as now I kinda love human food except the triangle-shaped chips. It really hurts me to be eating mini versions of me.

"Yes! I'm done! What's for the break in the fats!?" I say with a giddy tone.

"It's breakfast, not 'the break in the fats' Now eat." He says as he sips coffee like every morning. Plain black coffee.

"I know breakfast!! I'm just lighting up the mood in this place! It's the first day of school which I'll bring wonderful chaos!!" I said as I grinned.

"Kid. Stop trying to commit chaos"

"I won't," I said with a sadistic grin.

"Alright let's go and by the way, leave the tophat," He says.

"HA!? WHY!? THE TOPHAT LOOKS GREAT!"

"You are not a magician, and it looks like you just want to make deals with students." He says as we got in the car.

"But I love making deals! So!?"

"Kid, just stop," He says as we start to head to U.A

______________________________

"Alright, we're here," He says as we got off of the car we head inside the building I followed him into the staff's room as I was greeted with the loud banana-shaped haired guy, and don't forget my favorite human Nemuri. 

I was then told to go to class 1A as Aizawa gave me a map. I looked at the map and it was bigger than almight's ass- 

"Can you just like take me into that classroom?! You guys know this place." I say as I looked at the huge map.

"No. Let me get some sleep" Aizawa says as he got in his sleeping bag.

I just sighed in annoyance as I walked out of the room as I tried to find the damn classroom. I take turns, ups and down the stairs and around the building. 

"THIS IS ANNOYING!" I say as I throw the map on the wall.

"Well rest in peace Map!  You won't get back to Dora" I say as I start walking as I saw the classroom and walked in.

"Goodmorning Humans! What a wonderful day to start chaos and destruction right!?" I said as I took a seat next to a purple-haired guy that has the hairstyle of Albert Einstein.

"Finally! I'm here in class 1A! I have finally achieved and for me being a skillful Demon! I found my way! Ahh~ I feel like jack sparrow~"

"Umm.." The purple-haired guy spoke up.

"What is it human?"

" You are not on class 1A... You are actually on Class 1C" He says.

"Ha..?"

"Tsk. That means you are in the wrong classroom! What a loser!" I heard an unfamiliar voice says. I looked in her direction as she has Yellow hair and blue eyes.

"Huh? A loser ay? What a familiar word! It reminds me of you Luv" I said with a grin.

"You bitch!" The girl yelled as she grabs my shirt as I frowned that my uniform is now messy.

"Mhmm Interesting a human wants to choose violence with I insult you with Verbal, not physical, How Unfair isn't it?" 

I can see that the girl is pissed as she was about to throw a punch I teleported near the class 1C Door as I look her in the eyes as I grinned.

"You are quite interesting I must say? Choosing violence already? Ahh~ I love it! That's actually the opposite of what being a hero is ya know? Violence on a person who's just playing? How Lovely~" I say as the girl looked at me with anger.

"By the way! Thanks for pointing out that I'm in the wrong classroom Purple-haired guy!" I said.

"it's Shinso Hitoshi" The guy muttered as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Aight! See ya, humans!" I said as I teleported away. 

I teleported into a random direction in the U.A building as Oh how lucky I must be! I'm at the front of the 1A Classroom. Teleporting in randomness? That would've been great earlier where I was lost.