CHAPTER 7 - Vodka and Whiskey

"Hm? Destroying machines are boring!" The h/c girl yelled as she destroyed the robots in a flash

"Hm? Destroying machines are boring!" The h/c girl yelled as she destroyed the robots in a flash. She wasn't happy though, she was bored.

"Tsk. I just wanna lay on my bed already. I wanna marry my bed" She muttered. Y/n went out to find more bots to destroy and annoy some people in the way. Y/n destroyed the bot that was in front of a blonde spikey human boy.

"OI! THAT WAS MINE!" The spikey-haired male yelled at her which she just grinned in response.

"Eh? Really? I didn't see a name on it though" She says which annoyed the blonde even more.

"YOU BASTARD!" 

"How about! I'll offer you a deal!" She yelled happily with a grin.

"GO TO HELL!" He yelled as explosions erupt from his hand.

"HAHAHA, I actually lived in hell but it's called the Nightmare Realm!! And your ability is interesting? Explosions!!? Wow! I guess I'll have time to capture you!! More like 2 minutes! And You'll be my new pet! Oh, how exciting!" Y/n says with a sadistic grin. 

"So what's your name? Pet?" She says with a grin as she went closer.

"Tsk. Why would I give my name to an extra like you?" 

"Extra? Hm... Looks like I have a feisty one" She says as she observes him for information on his name.

"Bakugo Katsuki," She said with a smirk.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW MY NAME!?" Bakugo yelled shock and annoyed that the girl wouldn't leave him alone.

"WEIRD ISN'T IT? AHAHHAHAHA!" She laughed as she went away leaving Bakugo confused and creeped out.

The ground then began to shake and to see that it was a giant zero pointer. Her eyes widened as so as her grin.

"OH WOW! This is amazing!! HAH HAHAHA And this is Hilarious!! I thought this exam would be boring!! But this is great! Are the teachers trying to kill the future students?! If that is so I'm in!" She yelled in joy as other people run in the other direction on where she was standing that was near the bot.

"They wouldn't mind if I keep this robot in the collection would they?" She said as she walked toward the bot and made a triangle shape with her fingers and in an instant, the robot vanished with no trace as it just disappeared.

"What happened?!"

"Did you see that!? She just made it disappear!"

"What's her quirk?!"

Y/n then notices that people are looking at her in disbelief and some in determination or in jealousy.

"Oh? What's this?" She says with a sly grin.

"Your Quirk is so strong! How did you do that!?" A girl from the crowd asks.

before Y/n could answer an Old woman came with some cute robots as the Old woman offered some gummies.