•𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄• (𝐌 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝)

Link: https://youtu.be/JxMZPdZLehs
A sequel to Pillowtalk requested by arieslost

⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING! Read this chapter at your own risk. This chapter may contain strong content and is legally restricted to persons 18 years and over. It contains classified elements such as social justification of violent behavior, immoral behavior without ethical dilemma, excessive vulgarity, explicit sexual content and mature themes which may be deemed unfit for children. Thank you!

✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻

The dishwasher is running downstairs, dinner finished fifteen minutes ago. Regine and Lea hurried to their bedroom to enjoy themselves as they do every night. But this time, as requested, Regine was in charge of their ventures.

"Hmmm," Regine thought as she finally striped off her vanilla taupe business jacket and skirt, "what can we do that's fresh and different?"

Lea was also getting naked fast, a cute smile of anticipation on her lips.... OKAY... a leering grin of lust... but Regine found it cute, nonetheless. She tossed her blouse, bra, panties, and stockings carelessly on a chair not thinking about that much at all.

Walking to their dresser, Regine dug around their drawer of metal restraints. "Ah ha!," she thought, "this will be great!" She then gather a dozen pairs of handcuffs, her best stainless steel collar, and a lovely chromed leash.

Between Lea's collection and hers, they must own two hundred pounds of chain, locks, cuffs, and all sorts of perverse toys scattered around their home. Everywhere, except where visitors could gain access to them.

Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no

Lea was already kneeling on the center of their bed. Her eyes widen watching Regine approach with about twenty pounds of metal on the latter's hands.

"Lift your hair sweetheart," Regine ordered which Lea did instantly. Lea then raised her arms making her tits thrust out and look delicious. Meanwhile, Regine closed the collar around Lea's neck and locked it — clipping the shiny leash to the collar ring and and draping its loop handle over the post of the headboard of their bed.

Regine commanded, "Carmen, turn your back to me. Fold your arms behind your back."

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row

Lea instantly obeyed and with that Regine closed six pairs of handcuffs on her wrists — up to her forearms so her arms must now stay parallel behind her back. Regine carefully double locked all of them so they will not become tighter and hurt Lea.

"Now sit and cross your legs," once more, Regine demanded as she started to close six pairs of handcuffs from Lea's ankles up to her shins so her legs must stay in that position. Again, Regine was careful to double lock them for Lea's safety. She didn't want them to tighten too much if ever Lea presses against anything.

Regine decided to climb on the bed admiring her work. "She's so beautiful when she's helpless," she thought to herself. With no warning, she then push Lea over so the latter's faced down on the bed with ass high in the air. This made Lea gasp, although muffled by being face down on the bed — audibly, so Regine was able to hear still. Regine then hopped back off the bed.