𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"Can you go out and buy some groceries? Your grandparents are coming over tonight!" I heard mother's voice from downstairs. I tore my gaze from my phone. I've been texting with Maehara for the past hours.

-

(Y/n): Gotta go!

Maehara: Awe, you got tired talking to me?

(Y/n): No, I'll text you when I'm done. Mother needs me.

Maehara: kay! Imma head out too! I wanna meet you outside 'coincidentally'.

-

I laughed at his reply and got ready to go outside. "Where's the list?" I asked.

"Here. Make sure you get everything!" Mother reminded after handing me the piece of paper.

"Hai!" I replied; bidding her goodbye before walking out. I could feel the sun's feverish sunlight hit my skin.

'You should've brought an umbrella' I told myself.

I walked across the streets with a single thought within my mind. I feel like I'm in danger or I'll be if I continue my journey; but if I go back, mother'll definitely scold me.

Deep in thoughts, I still keep my focus on the path I'm taking. On guard, I glanced at the alleys in the corner of my eyes. I need to remain alert!! ꘫ(✧-✧.

'Why do I feel like I need to meet Hiroto, right now-'

"A-" I was about to scream when a hand placed itself ontop of my lips.

'What about staying on-guard and alert?' I sweat dropped.

"Hand your stuffs over"

'What?!!' I panicked trying to kick his feet but his grip around my face only tighten.

"Stop struggling and hand your stuffs over!" He started to raise his voice. His hand trying to located something within his pocket.

I don't have anything other than the list of groaceries and the money. The money. Right! Wait... NO!

I continue to struggle within his grasp. Just when I thought I was free from all the endeavour, he finally found his knife.

He swung the knife horizontally, making me scream in terror and fall down on the floor, fortunately, still alive.

Yellow flashed before my eyes as Hiroto flipped the 'bad guy :')' over his shoulder, slamming him down on the ground.

This reminds me of when Yuma saved me. Just, how the two of them manages to kick asses?

Before I knew it, the 'bad guy' sneakily graze the tip of his blade on Hiroto's side making my hero 2.0 bleed. He ignored the cut and punch the guy on the face, kicking his head when he fell down on the ground; knocking him out.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked, one of his hand holding his side.

"Are you okay?" I asked back. He smiled holding out his hand for me. I grasped his hand as he help me up.

"Good thing the coincidence happened" he laughed.

"Uhh, yeah" I replied, ashamed.

"I- i'll bring you at home, it's not that far!" I offered but he shakes his head.

"I'm about to visit my older sister in the hospital she works at, she'll handle me don't worry" and with that, he started walking away while waving at me.

I stared at his back, lost in thought.

'He's... he's a lot nicer than people thinks of him.' I thought, I could feel my eyes watering. 'He deserves better'

~~

I got home just in time. By in time, I mean, before my grandparents arrives, we still have time to prepare.
I unfortunately cut my hand when I helping mother in the kitchen :').

I haven't told her about the accident with Hiroto. I'll just tell them when my grandparents aren't around.

Later on, they've arrived.

They talked about work and random things, even bringing up my studies.

After finishing my meal quickly, I excused myself to go check on Hiroto.

-

(Y/n): did you get home safely?

(Y/n): hiroto?

-

I stared at my messeges, normally, within a blink of an eye a reply will already pop up.

'Maybe, I should just call him'

I dialed his number. It rung a few times before someone finally picked it up.

"Uhh... Hiroto?" I asked. There were chatters in the other line before a girl clears her throat.

"Uhh... sorry, are you Hiro's friend?" The girl asked.

"Uhh yeah, who's this?" I asked, just who the hell is this girl.

"I'm Hiro's girlfriend. " she replied, my heart dropped at that reply.

"O-oh...s-sorry for the bother." I asked, stumbling on my own words.

"It's fine. Do you have something to tell him? " she asked.

"Uhh... I'm just wondering if he got home safe. Uhm... Where is he?" I asked. Why am I nervous?

"Ahh... he went to visit me earlier and left his phone here." The girl said. I hummed and responded and apologized for the bother and ended up the call.

'And here I thought he's serious about me'

Word Count: 802

(A/n): Just pretend he has a sister.