𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

"An event again?" Kataoka asked, raising a brow. We all sat down on the benches of a park.

"Yeah, you guys should come. It'll be fun" Yuuma smiled at them, holding out two tickets for one of our games.

"As long as there are free tickets I'll go!" Hiroto abrubtly took one of the tickets and shoved it in his pocket.

"You better assist me well, (Y/n)-chan!" He then turned to me, his lips tugging upwards into a cheeky grin. I nodded as his enthusiasm.

"You act like you cannot buy one" Kataoka's sweat dropped.

"Awe, mom cut my budget for a week" Hiroto wailed. I silently watched the three of them interact. Each of their presence becoming familiar, welcoming and comfortable to me.

"That unfortunate" I commented.

"Yeah, good thing I have savings. " he beamed, a fiery fire surrounded him before it turned into some like a stormy sea. "But, she might do it again continously."

"You must've done something wrong" Yuuma shakes his head, practically scolding his best friend.

"I did nothing wrong!" Hiroto fought back.

"We don't believe you" Kataoka squinted her eyes at Hiroto.

"Wha-?" Hiroto tried to fight for himself but Yuuma cut him off.

"It must have something to do with your grades, no?"

Hiroto looked down at Yuuma's question.

"Knew it" Yuuma's sweat dropped at Hiroto's reaction.

"We'll help. But we won't next time" Yuuma warned.

"Yes~!"

~~

"I didn't even agreed into this" I could feel my eyes twitch in irritation.

We're all currently at Hiroto's place. None of his family members are home so we got the whole house for us.

"Owww!! (Y/n)-chan isn't willing to help me!" Hiroto whined.

"I should be resting right now while reserving energy for the next event." I pouted.

"I'll take a few parts of your work, don't worry" Yuuma smiled reassuringly. I could myself melt as I nodded and started summarizing a lesson for Hiroto.

But the reassurance didn't last long when, "Wouldn't that tire you?" Kataoka spoke.

I stopped writting, gripping the pen in annoyance. The hell is wrong with her?!

I could feel Hiroto placed his hand on my knee, like calming me down as he rubbed circles on my skin making feel extremely comfortable to his touch.

"Nah, I'm fine. I have nothing better to do anyways" Yuuma reassured Kataoka and they talked longer but I didn't pay attention as their words drowns into silence as it reaches my ears. My senses focused on how Hiroto's slender finger comforts my frustrated being.

I remained silent, my mind drifting into a pacific state. I feel like returning Hiroto's feelings right now.

"Do you guys have other free tickets for other games?!" Hiroto excitedly asked. Kataoka scolded him while Yuuma encourage him to study so he could get more tickets. I only shakes my head at them."Having loyal friends is fun!"

"Now quit blabbering and study!"

~~

Third Person's POV

You got home it's already dark, the sun has completely set from the horizon. Hiroto offered to walk you home since he's the reason you it took you all so long.

Now there he is, standing infront of you, bidding his farewell. You nodded not having enough energy to speak as today's event took a huge toll on your mental state.

You looked at the front door of the place you calls home. You're sure your father's already home - despite the garage being closed - you know his car is already parked inside.

Carefully but swiftly twisting the door knob, there sits your mother. Her worried yet scolding gaze sharply eyeing you up and down.

It scared you for a moment but, "What took you so long? Do you know how worried I was? You should've texted me... or your father. (Y/n)" your mother threw her arms forward towads your sides enveloping your figure.

"I'm sorry" was all you could muster. Her warm and protective arms making you hesitant to let go so you just let her hug you as long as she wants.

"Ahh... if only I have Isogai-kun's number" She mentioned after pulling away. You already know where she's getting at.

"I have it" she nodded.

Before taking your bag with you. You sat down at the foyer's wodden floor whole taking of your shoes.

"Were you with him?" Your moyher asked once again. She accompanied you to your room.

"Yes, we were studying with a few friends" you flopped took your bag from your mother while mouthing a word of grattitude.

"Friends?"

"Two close friends of his from middle school" you replied.

"Is this 'Maehara boy' one of them?"

"Yes, they're friends since childhood" you smiled at your mom, trying to make a better image of Hiroto to her, hoping she could share it to your father.

"What about the other one? You're not with those three boys all day are you?" Your mother stated with a panicked expression. [(A/n): no, it's not the one in the memes, lol]

"The other one's a girl, she like Yuuma" I said hoping she'll finally stop practically selling me off to Yuuma °-°;).

"Oh... I see. Get yourself ready then. Dinner's almost ready"

"Wow, it must do taste better than the other days since father cook for tonight" you laughed.

She playfully glared at you before huffing away with a pout.

Word Count: 892