𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

After that night, you finally managed to avoid him for a good couple of days. But the sneaky rat wouldn't just give up easily.

You were just about to head home as he interrupted you and stood a few meter infront of your car.

You ignored him and pressed your foot lightly on the gas a few times.

"STOP PLEASE! DON'T HIT ME!" He shouted gaining stares from passerby's. They whispered inaudibly and gave him and your car weird looks before they resumed on their day.

'This idiot!' you grumbled. Annoyance seeped out of you like a gas as you breathed out loudly inside the car before pressing a button in the middle of the steering wheel.

HONK!

Maehara jumped from his position as he watched your car wheels roll back a couple times before stopping, beads of sweat trickled down his forehead as an idea of what you're about to do popped in his head.

"W-WAIT! (Y/NNNNNN)!!!! I'm sorry! Just talk to-"

The car engine roared loudly as tires began rolling forward before it screeches against the asphalt. Maehara managed to move away just in time as you drove past him, missing him by few centimeters as you drove away from the hospital.

"Haaaaa..." The -was a- womanizer sighed in defeat as the bouquet in his hands daced the ground. "You're seriously too hard sometimes."

He walked towards his own car throwing the flowers onto the backseat before slumping reviving the engine.

~~

You successfully made it back to your apartment building. You leisurely walked through the hallway and fished your keys from your bag.

You blinked your eyes a few times because of exhaustion and pressed your forehead against the door. You heard a click from the door and let out a sigh, you stayed for a couple more minutes as exhaustion completely took over your body.

"Are we not going to come in?"

You frowned and immediately pushed the door and left it open for him. Maehara hummed happily and gently closed the door.

Your body bounced lightly on the couch as you fell.

"Have you eaten something? Can I cook?" Maehara sat on the couch beside you, hand resting over your shoulder.

" You said you changed. But up until now you still to get so, you know you're such a," you struggled with your words and turned to face him.

He smiled at you return, his fingers twirling a lock of your hair around. "Tactile?"

You nodded your head at him in response, adjusting on your position so you could face him.

He bent down until his face were merely centimeters away from yours. "What can I do when you left me touch-starved for so long?"

You can feel your cheeks heating up but you didnt defy or oppose his statement. "I'm too tired to deal with you"

"Then just let me be." He planted a kiss on your forehead and let the kiss lingers for a couple of seconds. "Can I make something for you?"

"I'm good. Why? Are you hungry?"

He smiled against your forehead and finally detached his lips from your face.

"Nah, just making sure you're alright. It might help gain some energy after you eat."

"I just simply want to sleep, Hiroto." You mumbled and pushed him off of you.

He didn't retaliate and sat up straight. "Sleep with me." He waited for your response and the surrounding remained silent. "I can't remember if I have ever told you how good I felt everytime my name rolled of your tongue. But I know how I've told many times before how I would like you to call my name like how you used to call Yuuma."

"What a glib tongue" you commented to his speech.

He let out a laugh and shaked his head. "You might feel sore tomorrow morning if you sleep here."

He layed you on your back and put his arms underneath you before lifting you up. You let out a yelp causing him to laugh.

"I'll sleep here tonight." he casually announced and held you higher so that you would panic about falling and not be able to oppose his words.

Word Count: 695

-it's been almost a year mygahd (´_ゝ')