𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

It was around 1 AM as you sat in your office. The lights from most part of the hospital are off due to the hope that patients will get more rest.

There is nothing much to do, more like there is really nothing to do.

Just, for some reasons you don't want to go home and remember something.

~Flashback~

"H-hang on, I'm sorry!" Hiroto exclaimed as he struggled to put on his pants as you pushes him out of the room.

"Sorry? Sorry my ass! Get out!" your enraged voice startled the poor man, all he wanted was to get his car keys he totally did not expected you to be changing (naked).

"Ahhh! Right! My car ke-!"

The item was thrown at his face as you hurry him to leave.

~End Of Flashback~

"/n)"

you blinked as you heard someone whisper.

There on the glassed part of the door, Hiroto, who had his face pressed against the glass.

. . .

"Ahh! What the f*ck!?" you shrieked, your knees hitting the table as you practically jumped in your seat.

"Hiroto, what the hell?" you whisper-shouted as you went over to the door to open it.

"Coffee? I was waiting for you to come down to the parking lot since 10PM." he offered, walking pass you with two cups of the warm liquid in hand.

"Anyways, what were you thinking? I've been calling out your name since earlier." he gently placed the cups onto the desk. And pulled a chair to sit down.

"I was wondering how do I get rid of your ass?" you retorted, grabbing one of the cups.

"Ahh! I think that's mine. Mocha." he giggled taking the cup from your hand. "I didn't know what you'd prefer so I bought the one you usually buy back then in a café you and Isogai worked at."

You glared at his grinning face, totally annoyed and flustered at his sudden appearance.

"You didn't put anything in the coffee, did you?" you looked at him suspiciously as you opened the cup just to make sure.

You can hear him whine saying how could you ever think of like that.

"Are you that surprised I asked?" you looked at him judging-ly.

"I've changed, okay? " he nearly shouted, covering his face in frustration.

Once he took off his hands from his face, he looked at you with a flirtatious gaze, "I've changed for you. " he cooed, his voice coated with the sweetness of honey.

You grabbed the nearest thing from you ,which is your supposed schedule, and threw it right at his face.

"Can you shut up? " you growled at him while he remained unfazed by your attitude.

"Can you stop being a tsundere? Come on! " he literally begged and kneeled down beside you,  hugging your torso.

"What the hell, Hiroto?! Get off me, you creep! " you pushed his face away but he tightened his grip around you.

"Ow! Ow! My neck! Stop pushing my neck's gonna snap!" he shrieked and grabbed your hands.

You were just about to punch him on the face when there was a knock on the door.

A nurse opened the door and held his forefinger onto his lips. "Excuse me, Dr. Maehara, Dr. (L/n). Please keep it down, the patients and other doctors are trying to rest.

You nodded your head, embarrassed.

Maehara grinned in response making you hit his head. He let out a pained 'ow' as he rubbed his head.

Word Count: 579