𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The whole day Hiroto stayed at my place. It kept me busy as well, soon nighttime and father came.

I can hear the garage door opening then closed.

Mother has gotten better since this morning. I can say that Hiroto's impression has improved.

Father stopped as he saw Hiroto sitting on the sofa. Hiroto bowed his greetings while father remained silent.

"I'm home" he went straight to my mother in the kitchen soundlessly passing me by the dining.

"Hurry and get ready"

~~

We all four sat in the dining.

"Maehara-kun helped around the house earlier. " Mother mentioned while father's eyes darted to Hiroto who's silently eating. I could see Hiroto nearly gulp down the food in his mouth.

"Oh, that's nice" he commented, I let out a sigh of relief while mother kicked my foot silently at my obvious reaction.

Silence engulfed us, it slowly became awkward -maybe for me, as for Hiroto: he's acting like my father's not sending him death glares- so I decided to break the silence..

"Oh right, I might get home late tomorrow since I wasn't able to help to our preparation at school today"

"Okay, just make it home before dinner. Don't walk at street alone late at night" Mother strictly commanded.
Then her gaze shifted to Hiroto,

They talked more about things like, which school Hiroto go to.

My father's glare on Hiroto soon turned into a normal stare while watching Hiroto interact with my mother carelessly yet politely.

I smiled softly at the sight.

~~

Chatters filled the atmosphere at the school while us, first years, finished up setting the stalls on the place we, in the meeting have talked about, should put our stalls.

The game stalls are in a wider place with the other years' game stalls as well.

We decided to sell some dangos and a few more japanese desserts. I've called up a few of my classmates to help because our male class representative rendered useless or not he stood beside a bench selling some tickets while flirting. Oh well, he's not that useless after all.

I sat down with my classmates on the grass while drinking some fresh juice I treated them to. "Your tickets, just like I promised" I gave them three tickets each for the games.

"You don't really have to, if our class year ever win. Every first years will go out to a trip so we can still have a price" I don't know his name but I know he's nice so I invited him. He invited his friends as well.

"But, I promised something." And with that I bid my goodbye.

"She's not really a very social person, is she?" I can hear one of them sighed out in disbelief.

"Just my type. With Beauty and mystery" One giggled. Really, he's nice but unfortunately surrounded by fools.

I went back to the other classes' representatives. Seeing someone literally cling onto Isogai's torso as if his life depends onto it.

"Come on, Isogai! I need those tickets to get hot chick babes!" I don't recognize the person. Not that I always remember the people I talked to.

"Sorry, Okajima-kun but, I promised to save some to Nagisa-kun and Maehara" he smiled apologetically.

"Hang on, don't do this to me... I beg you! This is not how our friendship should end!" The -what I assumed- pervert, cried.

"Hurry, Yuuma. " I called over to him before picking up my bag.

"Y-yeah, wait a minute" he replied as he struggled to pry the Okajima-guy off of him.

"Ahh, what a hot chick" Suddenly, the pervert came running towards me with both of his nose, bleeding. Yuuma did not hesitate to trip him.

I looked down on the guy a meter away from me. Then he lifted himself and started crawling.

"Kyah!" I let out a tiny scream in fear and went behind Isogai.

Word Count: 651