𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

You tap on the steering wheel lightly as you heard shifting in your car. The car windows allowing the rising sun and wind breeze to hit your bare face. You can feel your eyebrows involuntarily twitching in annoyance as the sound intensifies.

"Could please stay still?" You huffed, now regretting taking the manchild with you.

"W-why are we meeting your parents?" He raised his shaking hand as he asked the question.

"You're the one who suggested that you tag along."

A few weeks ago, Maehara saw you filing for a week of leave. And when he asked you about it and all that you said is that you're having a vacation to another province. And the man eagerly filed for a leave himself and decided to invite himself to your vacation and tag along.

"You didn't mention anything about seeing your parents." He accusingly pointed his finger at you and leaned his back onto the door of the passenger seat.

"Who would've thought you'd be coming along?" You swatted his hands away and pulled over to the side. "If you don't want to then get down."

Maehara looked around before holding onto the seatbelt. "Here?! In the middle of nowhere?!" As he said, there is nothing in but endless trees in sight.

"Get off my car now."

"Wait, wait! This place looks scary, like it's haunted! I'm not getting down here!" He held onto the seatbelt tighter for his dear life.

Shuffle.

Both of you turned your head to the trees and bushes on your side after hearing the shuffling of leaves.

Crack.

You and Maehara made eye contact before another sound errupted from the forest.

"Revive the engine! Now!" Maehara reached over to close your window as you revive the engine before the both of you sped away.

After that nobody spoke in the car and as both of you recover from fright.