𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

I woke up, AGAIN, to my ringtone playing. I squinted my eyes to see clearly as the phone screen flashed brightly.

Yuuma's calling...

I swipe the green button as brought the phone near my ear.

"Hello?"

"Yuuma..." I groggily called up his name.

"O-oh, (Y/n)-chan! I'm sorry to disturb you, we haven't been talking to each other lately. Do you want to go to school today together?"

"What? What am I gonna do in school? It's sunday"

"First years' class representaives meeting, (N/n)" I can imagine him shaking his head.

"Ahh..., yeah right. Thanks for reminding me. If it doesn't bother you, I'll go with you."

"Figures" he let out a soft laugh. Oh, how I miss hearing that.

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes.

He laughed carelessly, noises from his siblings errupted from the background.
"Well then, be ready in twenty minutes?"

"Sure"

I hung up, placing my phone back onto the nightstand before stretching.
Gotta start prepping...

~~

"Hurry, (N/n). Isogai-kun is waiting!" I frowned at my mother's loud voice. I'm already on my way downstairs and she can clearly see me. What's the need to shout like I'm at the other end of the world.

"Twenty minutes, right? There's only fifteen minutes that had passed?" I rose a brow.

"I'd rather be early than late" he chuckled and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes.

"Okay okay, I get it! Let's get going!" I forcedfully pushed him through the door while he just smiled.

We reached the school not so long after leaving my place. We stood infront of one of the first years' classroom. Chairs are arranged in a circle, I took the seat near the window while Isogai talked to Chi... What's her name again?

Soon all the first years' class representatives gather and took a seat. We talked about the yearly event in our school. It is all about leadership, responsibilities and unity. All class years representatives ( first to third ), are going to compete on making games for the even. It is also the event where club members will compete, mostly on games the representatives prepared.

"Invite as much people as you can, we need to win this and defeat our seniours" The class C represetative shouted with enthusiasm.

"Good thing, the first ever principal of this school made an even like this." Chiyu said, earning nods from the other people in the room. "What do you say, (Yl/n)-san? You've been quiet the whole time"

I simple gave her a look before saying, "There's so much events in this school. It's tiring"

All of them went quiet at my comment.

"Well at least it's fun, no?" Someone tried to lift the mood.

"No, in all honesty I'd rather be studying at this moment than planning some activities we couldn't even enjoy" I admitted.

They all sweat-dropped.

"Ahh... (Yl/n)-san. Don't kill the mood." Chiyu shakes her head, her tone hinting something more behind her words.

"Well, everyone have the right to speak their thoughts, right?" Isogai smiled and almost everyone in the room melted into his calming smile.

But it didn't work on my at all, my thoughts only trailed over to what Kataoka have said.

Word Count: 542