Regrets From the Grave

Garcello was sitting inside of his small apartment. It was on a Friday afternoon. Garcello was completely fine up to this point, minding his own damn business and checking twitter because his days were so bland that he had nothing better to do.

Garcello checks the currently trending tags on twitter, he saw something he did not recognize but was  unmoved by it. He did not care for it and there was no reason for him to.

Days later, this same thing would come up again and again. It seemed to be unavoidable by this point. There was nothing to be done about it. When something blows up it's hard not to hear about it. How great it would be to be oblivious to anything that happens to be suddenly becoming huge.

Still at this point, Garcello didn't care. Stuff like this happens all the time, it'll blow over in a week or so. He was sure, or so he thought. Months passed, and it was still talked about.

The same irritating words came up again and again. Over and over. There seemed to be no shortage in talk about it. Even people Garcello knew would make references towards it like Annie.

One day Garcello was sitting in the calm yet ominous alleyways once more late at night. He was minding his own business when suddenly a young boy walked up to him, unfazed and sinister. Garcello did not know him, but he would soon be known as the boy who broke him.

"Hi there Roachie!" He said, as if he knew him.

"Eh? Hello?" Garcello tilted his head at the sound of his voice.

"Y'know with you standing here all secluded n' stuff..." he paused, and looked like he was holding something in.

"And what? Cat got your tongue?" Garcello said looking up, to his surprise the boy was much taller than expected. He wore a devilish grin, as if he were the devil in the form of a child.

He was...snickering. Like he was about to burst out and laugh. That's strange, had he come here just to make a fool of him? He got a hold of himself, and repeated his words.

"As I was saying...y'know with you standing here all secluded n' stuff..."

His grin expanded and he opened his mouth to finish his sentence.

"You're looking awful sus"

Sus...sus...

The word felt equivalent to scraping on a chalkboard. That despicable word uttered by this joke of a boy. He bursted out in laughter and sprinted away, stumbling a little on his way out.

Garcello took a sharp inhale. He could hardly control himself. He hated Amogus. He hated everything about Amogus. He gritted his teeth.

A few days later...

Garcello confided in Daddy Dearest, an old friend who'd soon be his worst nightmare.

"I can't fucking take it. I see an image of a random object posted and then I see it, I fucking see it. "Oh that looks kinda like the among us guy" it started as. That's funny, that's a cool reference. But I kept going, I'd see a fridge that looked like among us, I'd see an animated bag of chips that looked like among us, I'd see a hat that looked like among us. And every time I'd burst into an insane, breath deprived laugh staring at the image as the words AMOGUS ran through my head. It's torment, psychological torture, I am being conditioned to laugh maniacly any time I see an oval on a red object. I can't fucking live like this... I can't I can't I can't I can't I can't! And don't get me fucking started on the words! I'll never hear the word suspicious again without thinking of among us. Someone does something bad and I can't say anything other than "sus." I could watch a man murder everyone I love and all I would be able to say is "red sus" and laugh like a fucking insane person. And the word "among" is ruined. The phrase "among us" is ruined. I can't live anymore. Among us has destroyed my fucking life. I want to eject myself from this plane of existence. MAKE IT STOP!"

Daddy Dearest seemed to understand his distress. "Damn Garcello...I am so sorry..." Daddy Dearest was pained by the fact that he couldn't help him. He paused, and thought of something.

"Y'know I do know a friend who uh...take your mind off of that with something."

"I'm listening" Garcello replied, he was desperate for a cure to this endless pain.

Daddy Dearest explained that he could get him special cigarettes that can help calm his nerves. Garcello wasn't so fond of measures like these in order to relieve stress, however if it would help him who is he to complain.

As long as Garcello paid the right price, Amogus wouldn't be such an issue anymore. This was the worse choice of his life.

One day he found himself not being able to pay Daddy Dearest. To nobody's surprise Daddy Dearest was quite frankly pissed. He had hired a few men after his head ever since and his undiagnosed lung cancer made his situation no better.

Daddy Dearest regret to inform him that these cigarettes are vastly more deadly then your average cigarettes.

All leading up to the very moment of his fate, where a blue haired boy and his girlfriend battled against him through song. It pressured him to such the point that he died.

What did we learn today kidz uh don't do school stay in drugs and do do deals with the devil uh huh yup.