Not Mcdonalds...again.

Now we can probably get to the damn point in the plot, or

Suddenly Garcello was in Dream SMP

How the hell did Garcello end up here?

Well, it all started when he came back home from Mcdonalds a few days ago. There was a crazy blue haired guy and a gay couple or something I don't know, you should have read Yandere!Senpai x Reader (Bloody Thorns) - "Garcello Moment" not me.

Anyways when he came back home from that crazy situation he got back in his car and gave Bob his Mcdonalds kids meal.

"I'm not a fucking kid what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What, do you have a problem with a among us happy meal?"

"Yeah, there's clearly a problem. How the hell is nobody talking about you being dead anyways."

"Dunno."

"Wait did you fucking??? Dine in??? Without me?? I've been in the car for 40 minutes you piece of shit!"

"This isn't even our car, Bob. You just said you wanted to stay in someones car while waiting for me to come back."

"Yeah? Well why don't...uh. I wish I had a witty or comical joke right now but I don't."

"Whitty"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Anyways it was crazy in there." Said garcello

"Yeah I could hear them all the way from over here, bitch was as loud as babies in Walmart."

"Do you have a problem with babies Bob?"

"Uh yeah, duh! They cry so loudly and it makes me so angry! Like!!! Shut the fuck up!!!"

"If there was therapy sessions for the dead, I would have taken you there by now."

"Oh yeah! Says the dude that's all like 'wahhhh I don't wanna be alive again' ooooh edgy ooooh shut the fuck up."

"Do you only know how to speak to people through verbal harassment?"

"Yeah. That's how I speak to people who are dumb and stupid and lame." Bob continued to go off.

"You know what?" Bob looked Garcello in the eye. "I'm gonna send you to Dream SMP! And you'll never meet your family ever again!"

"I haven't seen my family in ages so this doesn't really change anything."

Garcello was in block land and he saw Tommyinnit.

"Ayy mate, do you like wo-men? Do you get wo-men Garcello? I do so many drugs a day Garcello you wouldn't imagine and also I am British and not American therefore I am better then you. I have so many hot wives Garcello."

"Bob actually dragged me to hell. This is actual hell."

"Garcello you should tell me about how many women you get a day I am a women enjoyer, you know most people find me annoying at first my man. But if you don't find me annoying, you can smash that subscribe button and leave a like on my upcoming video 'Garcello is the most funniest Minecraft player ever'".

"Bob there are like 4 other people I know specifically in this world that would being in here so much more if you could please get me out."

"No you're gay" says Dream XD

"I'm already dead what the hell am I supposed to do in here."

"Idk suffer."

How will Garcello escape Dream SMP??

I don't know find out next decade lmao.