Goth

Bob really wanted to live again, so he went to look for someone here who can bring him back to life.

"And how do you expect to casually encounter someone who can bring you back exactly? You don't see someone like that just walking around-"

"Shut up Garfield you stinky poopy lame sad lump of ectoplasm that literally sounds depressed like holy fuck"

"What"

"Let's go to a graveyard or something idk"

"Ok?"

They go to a graveyard.

"So...what now exactly?"

"Oh my god shut up"

"Dude are you ok"

"I'm dead, obviously not"

"Uhm...hello?" said a nearby, unheard of voice.

It was a woman, she wore a witch hat. Some of the strands from her hair had pink and green dye.

"Eh...I don't remember uhm..." She seemed confused by their presence.

"Ayo what the emo girl doing here she looks kinda funny she looks like she came outta hot topic look at her lmaooooo"

"Uhm...I uh don't think-"

"Literally who gave you permission to speak oh my god" said Bob. "All you do is talk. All you do is waste my god damn time with you and your fucking words. You know who cares? Nobody. Shut up. Nobody asked, literally."

The women did not speak. Bob was clearly only making things worse, but he didn't seem to care.

"Aren't you...Dream?" The woman asked.

"NO LITERALLY SHUT UP OH MY GOD I AM NOT SREAM I A M BOB AND I SW EAR TO JESUS MLF GOD AND SATAN IF I HEAR FU THE FUCKINT WORD 'DREAM' AGAIN I AM GONNA LOOSE MY FUNKINF SHIT!!! LOOSE MT MARBLES!! YOU HEAR ME??? OH MY FUCKING GOD LITERALLY"

"Literally what?"

"OH MY FUCKIBG GOD GARFIELD SHUT UPPPPPP"

"I, uhm, have somewhere else to be...yes I remember. I'll be going now" the woman started to distance herself from the two.

"YIU CAN'T JUST LEAVE I AM LITERALLY DEAD AND YOU LOOK LIKE A WITCH REVIVE ME"

"Uhm...is he always like this?"

"Sorta, only known him for what? A few hours maybe? But this kinda seems like something he normally does."

"I DON'T YOU GUYS ARE JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING"

"Do you think if we wait it out, he'll eventuality get tired and then we can try seeing what he needs help with?"

"Maybe. Wouldn't count on it"

. . . (lmao time skip XDDDDd)

"So you're fucking useless?

"I don't know what to tell you, I struggle enough to conjure resting ghosts from their graves. I can't say I can help bring you back to life."

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're all so dumb and annoying and inconvenient."

"Oh? So that means I can go now?"

"Obviously not The Onceler"

He sighs, "What do you expect out of me then?"

"Well I thought you'd be useful. But it's clear that your a stupid lump of toxic smoke that is so stinky and so dumb that you can't help a old woman cross the street."

"And?"

"I hate you so much I'm dragging you along"

"That makes like, no sense. Zero."

"Nobody asked"