Chapter 1

(A\N:so hey guys it's me your author Fatima and I am back with chapter 1 I hope you guys like it and do support)

A guy is sleeping peacefully on his bed and is in deep sleep when someone comes and splashes water on him.

Splash......

He wakes up with a jerk

Boy:bhaiyaa

Boy:Sid I told tried to wake you up but you weren't.. so I had no other option...

(So boy 1 is Sid and boy 2 abhi)

Sid:I will take revenge for this(he said rolling his eyes)

Abhi:take your revenge later right now turn your head towards the clock because it is 7 am

Sid:..wtf.. it's 7 am this early. Why didn't you wake me up a bit early.

Abhi:now stop blaming me cause of your mistake and get ready or dad will scold us.

Sid ran to his washroom with towel and got ready in 5 mins.

Sid PovOh god already i woke up late and now I will be late at first day of school itself

Sid Pov
Oh god already i woke up late and now I will be late at first day of school itself. Hurry up Sid hurry up or teacher will scold me at first day.
Pov ends

He packed up his bag and ran out of the mansion stuffing toast in his mouth.

Skio to school

Sid Pov
Finally I reached the college and head to my class. I went to the last bench  and sat down there.
Pov end

Sid took out his books and kept them on table when someone tapped his shoulder.

Sm:hello

He looked up

Sid:hi

Sm:wait what you can hear me.

Sid:yes I can hear you I am not dumb.

Sm: wait wait really?are you sure

Sid: yes of course I can hear you clearly.

Sm:yeay yeay yeay finally someone can hear me and feel me...yeay I love you my destiny.

Sid Pov
Is she gone mad or what no no she is mad. Whatever I took out my pen and kept them on the table.
Pov ends

Sm:haha you know I am so happy. Finally someone can hear me. I was dying for this day only but it never came but not to worry cuz I have got a friend. I am so happy today..oh I totally forgot to tell you I am Avneet Kaur and I am 18 years old

(She kept on blabbering)

Sid:if you are fine can you please keep quiet now.(he said rolling his eyes)

Avni:haww how rude but don't worry I will change you behaviour man.

Sid:see nor I am rude or showing my attitude but when you talk please apply a break.... I can't concentrate.

Girl 1:yar has he gone mad who is he talking to

Girl 2:ya you are right there is no one there.

Avu:haha I forgot I am a little crazy so don't mind it.

(She said hitting his arm slightly in a friendly way)

Sid:yeah I can see that

Avu:you know everyone used to say that..by the way what's your name and from which school you came? How much did you score in 11th class.

Sid:my name is Siddharth. Siddharth Nigam.(he said irritated)

Avu:oh siddharth nice name no no it's a cute name.

Sid: excuse me will you stop clinging on me.

Avu:am I clinging. Why would I cling into someone I don't know. I think you are mistaking my cute friendship. Although I forgive you afterall friends forgive eachother. By the way why you seem so irritated.

Sid:listen not only me but if someone else would be in my place he would have also behaved like this.....and if you want to be my friend then speak less.

Avu:if I will not speak so how we will be friends.

Sid:okay fine I accept you as my friend and now can you please shit your mouth.

Avu:yeay I told you..... you will accept my friendship.

Sid snapped his forehead

Sid:ab Baba chup ho jao

Avu:oh okay

Finally teacher comes and starts the lesson. But our Sid is lost in seeing Avni.

Sid Pov
Although she is very talkative but looks really cute.. everything of her is so cute.
Pov ends

Teacher:Mr Siddharth Nigam may I know why are you staring at empty bench without a blink of a eye.

Sid:ma'am empty seat

Teacher:yes empty seat and why are you not paying attention to the subject.

Sid looked at Avu in conclusion.

Sid Pov
Can't miss see Avneet...is she blind or what. She can't see her student.
Pov ends

Eoc
So guys that's all for today's chapter I hope you guys like it. Do support and comment the best and worst pat.
Thank you

Target 10 votes and 5 comments