Chapter 16

Hello everyone!!
I hope you guys are doing well!

"That was her magic that she could still see the sunlight even in her darkest days"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued......

Sid took Avu in deep hug and kissed her forehead. When dev entered the room with confused look. Sidneet broke the hug and looked at him.

Dev:what happened here and why are you guys crying even Anna ignored me. Did something happen?

Sid: actually

Sid explained dev everything and he was shocked.

Dev:I know many bad things happened to you Avu I can't change it but I will surely help you.

Avu:thank you so much I am so lucky to have you guys.

Dev:did she say something.

Sid:she said thank you.

Dev:no thank you and no sorry in friendship.

They said this and hugged. After a few minutes they broke the hug and sat on the chairs available there in circle.

Sid: so what are we gonna do?

Dev:ya I mean we need proofs for that or else Anna will never accept it.

Avu:hmm I know but I don't know what to do.

Sid:she don't know what to do.

Dev:we don't have any plans how are we gonna find a proof.

Avu:let's think for a idea

Sid:okay

Dev: what is she saying

Sid:let's think for a idea

Dev:okay

They started thinking for a idea and after 3 minutes Siddharth got one.

Sid:I have a idea

Avu,dev:what

Sid:so the idea is that we are gonna check the CCTV footage there must be the clip when he murdered you right.

Dev:great idea

Avu:yes there must be so let's go what are we waiting for.

Sid:so let's go.

They went out if the classroom and were walking towards the security room. They reached there and saw guards.

Dev:oh no there are guards how are we gonna go in. They will not allow us.

Avu:I know I will distract them and you can check the footage.

Sid:okay done.

Avu goes towards the guards and picks up the chair available there. As Avu is a ghost the guard can't see her and sees the chair floating in the air and gets scared.

G1:how is this possible wait let me rub my eyes.

He rubs his eyes and still sees the chair floating. He got scared and ran away from there. They saw that and chuckled.

Dev:I felt bad for the guard

Sid:me too but can't do anything.

Avu:okay now get back to work.

They opened the laptop and found footage of that day. They didn't see it as you all know why and took the clip.

Dev:I still can't believe he can do such things. He was like my father but now I am even ashamed of calling him that.

Sid:I know and I can also not believe it. But atleast we found the proofs.

Dev:yeah

They looked towards Avu and saw some tears in her eyes. Sid immediately went and hugged her.

Sid:it's okay and you surely will get justice.

Avu:I know and I couldn't repay for what you guys have done for me.

Sid:it's okay and that's what friends are for.

He said this and wiped her tears. She smiled.

Sid:you look beautiful while smiling. Always keep that in your face.

Dev:okay if you are done with your romance let's go.

Sidneet:hmm let's go.

They said this and went out. As there were no more classes they went back home along with dev.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eoc

So guys that's all for today's chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Do comment best and worse part.

I know I have updated late but I wasn't in mood to write chapter at all and from when I have started writing I have never taken break. Even in exams I used to update a few chapters. It was not long break but I hope you guys will understand.

One more thing this story is about to end.

Target 30 votes and 12 comments

Fatima❤️