Epilogue

Hello everyone!!Hope you all are doing good I am here with your epilogue!Today is Eid so thought of uploading the chapter due to its happiness

Hello everyone!!
Hope you all are doing good I am here with your epilogue!
Today is Eid so thought of uploading the chapter due to its happiness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 6 years

A young handsome man walked out if a building and media covered him.

Rep 1:so guys this is siddharth Nigam who have saved lives of many innocent girls from being raped. Since the day he started his work there is no single report of rape.

Rep 2:so Mr Nigam is there any specific reason for starting this work.

Sid:yes there is a reason, as you have heard behind every successful man there is a women and yes in my mission too there is a lady.

Rep 3:sir you are a gentleman ma y girls drool over you but is there any girl who have won your heart.

Sid smiles just them a drop of water fall on his cheek.

Sid:yes there is.

Rep:who is that girl? What's her name?

Sid:you guys don't know her but she is special for me and this world.

Sid smiles and walked to his car. He sat in and the reporters stopped. His car drove to the same place he proposed her and he stared out with a peaceful smile.

Avu's voice:there is no rule that every lover should live together. Love is like a meditation when you found your true soulmate.

Avu's face appears on cloud and she smiles at Sid.

Years passed like this and one fine day...

A young handsome with golden colour like gentleman outfit was walking on the clouds with smile. He smiled as his eyes caught a golden colour gate in golden clouds.

 He smiled as his eyes caught a golden colour gate in golden clouds

(He is non other then Sid)

Sid floated towards the gate an sit automatically opened for him.

As he entered a beautiful heavenly paradise, beautiful young maidens stared at him, while relaxing on golden colour shinning clouds but his eyes were searching for someone.

Suddenly his outfit changes into angelic outfit and he was having white angelic feathers.

He walked up to brightest cloud and landed on it. There he saw beautiful damsel standing on that Clud while her back is facing him.

He smiled and walked towards her. She turned around.

The hazel eyes met eachother. She is non other then Avu. Love story sang by Taylor swift plays from background.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and flashback starts

Sidneet rotates around and lost in eachother eyes.

I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know

Sid offers his arms for Avneet and they both fly on the cloud which is on top.

That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Sid twirled her in dancing style.

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

Sid pulled Avneet closer.

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

There yes met eachother still on the cloud hugging eachother.

Avu:so we met.

Sid:and now we are one.

Avu smiled and they softly kissed eachother.

The end
So finally and officially this book has ended. Thank you for the immense support you give and yes the ending is the same as _sidneet_fanfic_love give. What could be better then the original writer's ending. I will miss this book alot I must say she thought of this very differently. I loved writing this book and I hope you loved reading. Thank you once again and now go and shower love for my 6th FF heart full of love.

 Thank you once again and now go and shower love for my 6th FF heart full of love