Chapter 19(Last Chapter)

Hello everyone!!Hope you all are doing great!

Hello everyone!!
Hope you all are doing great!

"the purpose of our lives is to be happy"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Continued..

It has been a few days since Anna and AM living in the house. Today Sid was about to give a big surprise to avu.

Sid pov
Today I am going to confess my feelings for Avu. Yes I have realised my feelings for her. So yes today is a very special day for us. I hope she says yes. Right now we reached our destination and woah it's so beautiful. I know she is going to love it.

Yeah I already did all the preparations for the proposal

Yeah I already did all the preparations for the proposal. So get ready siddharth Nigam to propose your to be girlfriend
Pov ends

Siddharth waited there for few minutes and after that she came their. Siddharth saw her and his eyes lit up. Avneet saw Sid and came towards her. Before She could say anything he bent on his knees.

Sid:before you can say anything I want to say something. Today I want to confess my feelings for you Avneet. When the first time I saw you I was annoyed and irritated by you but as the time passed I fall in love with you.My days are filled with your laughter, and my heart is filled with your thoughts. Promise me we'll be together forever because I love you! I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips, be in your arms, be the one you love. I don't want anyone to take my place.Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. ...
"In you, my life becomes whole, with you my days become bright. ...
"You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. ...
So miss Avneet Kaur will you be my girlfriend?

Avneet was having tears in his eyes but not of happy but sadness. She looked down and said nothing. As the time passed Sid's heartbeat fastened. At last he woke up and was about to go when he heard a voice.

Avu:I am sorry siddharth but I can't love you. You know I am a ghost and after my revenge and my work I can't stay over here longer. I was about to tell you but I never got a chance and today I am going back where I was supposed to be. I love you too but I can never be yours in this life. I am sorry siddharth and I love you. Promise me that you will stay here and always keep me in your heart.

Siddharth was numb by now. He didn't wanted to lose her but he couldn't do anything. He ran towards him and kissed her on her lips. They were kissing eachother slowly and it was full of love. They broke the kiss and hugged eachother.

Sid:I love you and will always will. You will always be in my heart.

Avu:I love you too

After saying that Avu vanished from there and siddharth fall on his knees.

Sid:AVNEET!

he screamed and cried over there.

The end
I know it is very unexpected and I have ended it on very bad note. But you will get all your answers in epilogue. This ff was very beautiful and different from others. Although the idea wasn't mine but it was really fun writing it. Thank you _sidneet_fanfic_love for allowing me write it and thank you all my readers for supporting me.

One thing more Eid Mubarak
This Eid-ul-Adha, I wish Allah's blessings to light up your life and hope that it is filled with happiness, peace, joy and success. Eid Mubarak! 7. I wish your life is as spicy as biryani and sweet as kheer.

 I wish your life is as spicy as biryani and sweet as kheer