Chapter 17

Hello everyone!!Hope you all are doing fine!

Hello everyone!!
Hope you all are doing fine!

"life is short,live it. Love is rare,grab it.
Anger is bad,dump it.  Fear is awful,face it and memories are sweet, cherish them"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued....

All of them went to Nigam mansion and told everyone about it except that they are friends with Avneet. Everyone was shocked but we're ready to help. The next Abhishek went to find avneet's family while sidneet and dev went to Anna's home. Luckily Anna's father wasn't home.

They knocked on her door and Anna opened it.

Anna:what do you all want now. Just go away from me and my life.(she said angrily)

Dev:Anna calm down and we have found proofs.

Anna:of what may I know.

Dev:of Avneet being innocent and your father being the criminal.

Anna:oh really but I don't believe you.

Sid:for that you have to see this footage.

Avu:Anna I know it is not easy but please let me proof myself once.

She said this and Anna's heart melted. She let them in and they sat on the couch available there.

Anna:so what proof do you all have?

Sid took out his laptop and pinned a device in it. He clicked a few buttons and a clip started playing Infront of her. Dev and Sid looked at other side. Anna was watching it and her eyes were filled with tears. As the video ended Anna was totally numb. She gathered some energy and said.

Anna:it is fake. I don't believe it, it can be edited. No I don't.(she said in a shaky voice and few drops of teras falling her eyes)

Avu:I know Anna it's hard to believe but I have one more thing that will proof that I am innocent.

Avu said this and opened up her hand. There was a watch in her palm. Everyone looked towards it in a confusing look except Anna. As she saw that watch Anna's eyes widen and she was shocked.

Anna:where did you get it from?

Avu:this is your father's watch that he used to wear all the time but got lost later. Right?

Anna:yes it is and how did you get it.

Avu:when your father raped me his watch got attached to me and he didn't notice it. From that time I have this watch.

  :They are right

They heard a voice from back. All of them turned around and saw Anna's mother standing there. Anna got up and went towards her.

Anna:mom what are you saying and you here. Do you even know.

Anna's mom
A sweet and kind hearted lady. She took divorce from his husband as she knew what type of person he was. She never told Anna and didn't take her with her as Anna's father didn't let her and always threatened that if she will take her or file a case he will kill her.

(Anna's mom as AM)

AM:I know very well and whatever Dev and Sid are telling you is absolutely right. Your dad is not what he shows. He is a greedy and selfish man.

Anna:no you are also lying

AM:I am not lying and you know why I took divorce from him cuz I knew what type of person he was. I never told you or took you with me cuz your father always threatened me that if he will take you or tell you the truth he will kill you. So I had to stay quiet but now no. After knowing that what he had done never. I will support you Dev and Sid.

As AM finished Anna fall on the ground and more tears started leaking her eyes. Anna was now able to see what her friends and mom was trying to say. Sid,dev and Avu were shocked but composed themselves and went towards her. AM and her friends consoled her and at last they decided to help Avu. AM didn't knew about Avu as she can't see her nor devhita and Sid told her.

The next day....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eoc

So guys that is it for today's chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Do comment best and worse part.

I will meet you all in my next chapter.

Target 25 votes 12 comments

Fatima❤️