Intro

HEY!!!!! I'm Jessica Monroe and 14 years old. My best friend is Skylar Ash and I only live with my mom, Wendy Monroe. My dad died in a car accident 6 years ago. I miss him still... Skylar is a working actress and has appeared on several TV shows and MANY commercials. I am also an actress and has starred in 2 TV shows and I'm also a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do. I also post videos of myself doing covers on YouTube with over 2,000,000 subscribers. My most popular one was Blank Space by Taylor Swift. Oh, did I forget to mention that I have a fabulous 3 year old golden retriever named Cole? Yeah yeah yeah I know, I know, "what kind of name is that?"

Well, when we got him from the dog shelter, I was 11 years old. We found out that he was found digging a hole and he got stuck in it. He was 4 months old at the time and we got him when he was 5 months old. I wanted to pick a name that rhymed with hole so I picked Cole. Yeah, I was SOO creative huh (Note the sarcasm).

So anyways, the whole story starts when Skylar and I was walking around LA, my home city.

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic and I hope you guys like this. I'm not particularly a fan of Cameron Boyce but eh, why not write a story? Don't judge my crazy mind. : p     :D