Chapter 2

Recap: 

I felt dizzy and a little weak from the basketball. "Actually, it was an accident," a boy walked over to us. Before I could see who he was, I fell to the ground and everything was black.

"Ugh..." I groaned. "She's coming to," a familiar voice said. It was the boy. "How long was I out?" I asked. "Uhh...2 hours???" he said. "Awww man!" My vision came clear and he had black-ish brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a lot of freckles. He looked...what....13? "Wow, a 13 year hit me in the head and knocked me out. You must be strong." I sat up and he looked slightly hurt and amused. "Well, ex-CUSE me but I'm 16." He playfully argued. "And thank you for the compliment. I am quite strong aren't I?" He added bowing. "Ugh," I rolled my eyes. "SOO modest." "Hey! For your information, I happen to be quite polite." He looked offended. "Least likely but you are definitely not modest," I smirked at my victory. I turned my head to Skylar.

"Care to explain why you used me as I human shield?" I asked playfully. "Well, I'm sorry but you know how fragile I am compared to you." she argued. "Yeah, Tae Kwon Do does pay off but I'm only a black belt you know?" "ONLY a black belt?" "Ugh, whatever." She knows how to get me. But, I sometimes get the last word myself. But not this time. I turned towards the boy. "Nice to meet you," I told him, shaking his hand. Sky suddenly sang, "Nice to meet you, where you been?" I started singing too, "I could show you incredible things: magic, madness, heaven, sin. Saw you there and I thought, oh my god, look at that face, you look like my next mistake, love's a game, wanna play, eh?" The boy chuckled and clapped his hands. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Oh, nothing." "So, what's your name?" "Cameron. Cameron Boyce." He put his fingers in his ears and shut his eyes tight. He looked so funny. "Ummm, what are you doing?" I laughed. "Ummm......" he blushed. "I thought you would scream." I was so confused. He apparently saw my face and Sky's when he asked the both of us, "you don't know who I am?" "Jeez, what are you? Famous?" I giggled. "Actually--" he was interrupted when the doctor came in and said, "Hey, nice to see that you woke up." "So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, you fainted by the cause of a minor concussion but nothing very serious." I was glad. "Well, you can leave now. I just need you to sign these release papers." "OK, Sky you can go." "But don't your parents-" she started. "Uh bup bup!" with that, she left. After I signed the papers and turned around to leave the hospital, I saw that Cameron was still there. "What are you still doing here?" "You needed a ride home. And I wanted to apologize....." he looked down to his shoes, "I'm sorry, it was an accident." "Oh, it's alright! At least you didn't kill me!" When he looked up, he smiled. He was so cute when he smiled. Jessica what are you thinking! You just met the guy! Just...ignore it. He interrupted my thoughts, "Why are you always so positive?" "It's just me!" I added, "so where's Sky?" "She walked home." "Well, if she's walking, I'm walking, too." When I started to leave, he used his arm to block me from going any further and said, "Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. You can't walk home. First of all, Skylar's probably home by now and second, you just fainted and you still need to regain your energy." "UGH! Fine." We walked to his car and he drove me home. I told him where to go.

"We're here!" "Thanks." "Your welcome." We were FINALLY home. He took 5 WRONG TURNS! But whatever. When I reached towards the car door, he said, "WAIT! Let me get that for you." "Umm...ok?" It was sweet but a little wierd. He ran over to my side, opened the door, and slightly bowed. When I got out, I turned around, curtsied, and said, "Thank you, kind sir." "Your welcome m'lady." We both laughed. After I opened the door, he started, "So back at the hospital, I was going to say, I-" "Jessica Monroe, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AN HOUR AGO!" my mom stormed over to us. "She-" Cameron started to explain but I interrupted him because I didn't want my mom to know that I fainted because I knew that if she knew, she would NEVER let me out of the house again! "I-I mean-Skylar and I was talking to him at the park and I guess we lost track of time. I'm sorry mom." "Well, fine. But I have been worried sick!" I nodded, said goodbye to Cameron, and walked upstairs to my room. I wonder what Cameron was going to say before my mom scolded me. I just shrugged it off. I turned on my computer and watched iisuperwomanii 's videos. She's so funny!

Hey guys so what'd you think? The basketball must've been really hard and Cameron must've thrown it really hard if it was strong enough to knock her out for 2 hours. Anyways, go subscribe to iisuperwomanii on YouTube. She is hilarious. Go subscribe and be a part of #TeamSuper, be a part of her Unicorn Army, and become one of her MANY subscribers. The next chapter will be in Cameron's point of view. Thank you guys so much for reading this book and as always,

Like

Comment

and FOLLOW...ME!!!!!

Bye Peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!