Chapter 4

Recap:

When I got to the front door of my home, someone put their hands over my eyes and mouth. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't breathe. I struggled. I realized that my back was facing his body. Good. I backed kicked him in the spot, back kicked him again, turned around, and flipped him to the ground. He was moaning in pain. Not too much pain, but enough to keep him stunned for a few minutes. "Jess." He groaned. How did he know my name? I realized who it was...Cameron.

"CAMERON!?!?!?!?" I was in total shock. I can't believe I just did that to him. He groaned in pain in response. I had no idea what to do. Then, I pulled him into the house and laid him on the couch. I ran to the first aid kit in the bathroom. I got back and had no idea what to do. I should really go to medical school in the future. I ran to the sink and rinsed some water over a damp cloth. I got over to see that his stomach was bruised and was slightly bleeding. Did I really hurt him that bad?

I dabbed the cloth where he was bleeding and started to get a wrap from the first aid kit to wrap the large bruise. It was about 5 inches long which was a horrible sight. I gently touched it to see exactly how much it hurt. "Ouch!" he shouted. "Sorry." As I started to wrap it, I realized I was staring at his abs. "Like what you see?" he smirked. "Shut up."

When I was done, I invited him to stay to eat, watch a movie or something so I could make it up to him. "No no no. I'm late for something." he answered very quickly. Then, I thought of a funny and subtle insult, "Yeah, you don't want someone to ask you what took to so long and make you confess that you got beat up by a girl." "HEY! I wasn't expecting you to attack me!" "What are you? Stupid? Haven't you ever, POSSIBLY, learned that anyone can attack you when you least expect it?" "Yeah but...er......UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... Aren't you a black belt for karate or someting?" 

I was sligtly offended. "Ok, 1. I'm a 3rd degree balck belt FYI and 2. It's not karate, it's called Tae Kwon Do." I said the last part slowly like I was talking to a 3 year old. "What's the difference?" "Karate mostly hands. Tae Kwon Do mostly feet. Yeah?" I slowly nodded my head. "Stop talking to me like I'm a baby." "But you are baby, baby." "I'm NOT A BABY!" He crossed his arms pretending to be mad. "AWWWWW!!!!!!! Is wittle baby Cammy Wammy mad at me?" "Don't call me baby!" "Why is baby so mad?" "Because Cammy Wammy will kill Jessy Wessy if she calls Cammy Wammy "baby" one more time." "Fine then." I started. He smiled. I'm about to wipe that smile off that face. "I'll call him Cammy Wammy instead. Especiawy in pubwic." He shot at me and gave me the If-you-do-that-it-is-the-last-thing-you'll-ever-do look. Why does he look so.......worried?

"Why are you so worried? I was just joking." "Uh, ok, good." "Maybe." I added. He shot me the look again and I laughed. He was going to say something but I reminded him, "Didn't you say you were late for something?" He panicked. "OH SHOOT!!!!!!!!!! Cya around!" He got up from the couch, opened the door, and drove away. I didn't notice that he brought his car with him. Whatever.

*Cameron's POV*

All of this time with Jessica made me forget that I was late for my 4:00 meeting about the new episode of JESSIE. 4:10 great. I thought looking at my watch. When I got to the set, they were almost done explaining everything. "Where were you?" Debby asked. "I-uh-overslept." "Ugh, whatever. Just hurry up and change into your episode wardrobe. Here's the script." She handed me the script. It was VERY thick. Another long one? Yay.... I ran to the dressing room and got back to where I last so the cast. Karan, Debby, Peyton, and Skai were all there running lines.

"Cameron, why were there pictures of a girl beating you up and dragging you into her house?" She showed her phone to me and the pictures were on a magazine's website. "I-uh-" "Don't lie this time." "Fine, I was surprising her by covering her eyes and mouth with my hands. I felt her struggle a little bit. I was about to let go when she back kicked me in the spot, back kicked my stomach again, turned around, and flipped me. After she realized who I was, she dragged me into her house to fix everything up." They all laughed at me. "I thought you were moui macho?" Skai laughed. "Hey! I wasn't prepared for it. She was a 3rd degree black belt anyways!" "Sure!" Debby laughed.

After they calmed down, Karan asked, "Wait, did you say you were going to surprise her? Have you met her before?" "Ohhhh!!! That was the girl you were talking about yesterday!" Peyton said. "Yeah, she was." I said. "Well, how'd you meet her? You told me you met her but you didn't say how." Well, here we go. I can't back out now.