Chapter 8

*A/N: OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!! 159 READS AND 18 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DYING! I AM DYING! I AM DYING! I FLIPPED OUT OVER 44 AND NOW I GOT 105 MORE IN A MONTH!!!! Speaking of which, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a month. I was being a little lazy, I was busy with TKD, and stressed out over the last few weeks of school. I am a 6th grader who has to do a MOCK TRIAL!!! What kind of 12-year old learns about court! And I also have 2 end-of-course tests to do and I'm transitioning to middle school! Ugh! Well anyways, enjoy!*

*Jessica's POV)

I woke up on the couch, tired. Nothing gets old. But something is new. I tried to get up but I was tangled up in someone's arms. I looked up to see a wide and awake Cameron. "Trying to escape I see."

"What happened?"

"Well, you found out I was an actor, got mad, I kissed you, then we fell asleep. And I'm guessing you're still a bit mad."

"Yeah I'm still mad! Let me go!" I got off the couch and I sat on the loveseat to the left of the couch.

"Please, can I explain?"

"Please."

"I only lied because I wanted to know if you truly liked me or not."

"You said that already."

"I'm not done. I've had 3 girlfriends in the past, I know, not that much, but in the end, they only wanted me for money and fame. I never found someone who doesn't know who I am. I figured, I could know if it was real or just another scam. Please, I really like you."

"I like you, too," I began. "But I also really like someone else." His smile diminished.

"Oh," is all he could get out. "Is there anyway I could convince you to choose me?"

"I can't right now. I need time."

"Ok." After a few seconds, he perked up. "Did you decide yet?"

"Cameron!"

"I'm kidding! When you've made your decision, call me." He smiled and left.

What am I going to do?

*A little while later*

I looked at the clock to see that it was 5:34. I guess I could just go to TKD. It helps me get out the stress and think more clearly.

I got dressed in my uniform which I haven't washed in a few days. Yes, I'm a girl. I know. I walked to the building with 5 minutes to spare. It was just the usual. Until I got to free sparring. I may be a black belt but one always needs room to improve. Haha! I had a deep moment. I got a little trick when it comes to sounding sophisticated when you're really not. Just use words like "one" or "sophisticated" and boom! You sound smart!

Anyways, Mr. Lee decided that the sparring people should be picked randomly. He called me up and turned me around so I wouldn't see the others. He gave each other person a number and I had to pick one. I chose 4 and that was Chase. I am 5 belts higher but he is pretty good for black stripe. It evened out the score.

I have a weird way of acting in front of people I like. I tend to tease them or act "tough." Is that normal? Let me explain. I sparred Chase and being the gentleman he is, he went slightly easy. No matter how many times I win epicly hard competitions, he thinks I'll "get hurt" whatever that means. I went hard on him. So hard that Mr. Lee stopped us and asked me, "Do you have something against him?"